Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Expecting we'll pick up both Butters and Thomas as Cat Bs if no bids come. If they do get bids I doubt we'll match.

Both deserve a cat B chance given their Colts GF performances -> Leno's smother (plus a lot more) and Isaiah's bag of goals.

I think if both make it through the main draft, that they both end up on the B list.

Leno is a seriously good kick, with run off the 1/2 back.. Butters a clever small forward, something to work with for free.

I don't think that is correct. Last year Carter was added as Cat B as soon as the ND finished.

That may have had something to do with the fact the Pre Season Draft was cancelled immediately after the National Draft finished.

Tbh I don’t really care if I’m right or wrong as no one is going to bid anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The PSD is irrelevant as far as NGA bids are concerned. They can't be selected elsewhere - there are no draft values for the PSD for starters..

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually looked it up and my source says that they have to get through the PSD as well. There’s 2 possibilities:
1. My source is outdated. It’s an AFL publication so should be correct at some point but might not be updated.
2. The other clubs bar Carlton and Hawthorn have told the AFL they won’t participate in the PSD (extremely likely), therefore the AFL has said go ahead.

Regardless welcome to the club Leno and Izzy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back