Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be some conjecture over Kobe's DoB, there's some screenshots floating around showing him as nominated for the draft
IMG_2918.jpg.3f14213ff80ccca4cf5dd0362a2e1189.jpg

Wow that is interesting. Does that mean we have nominated him or that he has nominated himself for the open draft?
It is bizarre in that I have heard very little of him mentioned as an elibke father son or acedemy player this year, or that he has nominated a club of choice being eligible for us and yourselves?

It is bizarre in that I have heard very little of him mentioned as an elibke father son or acedemy player this year, or that he has nominated a club of choice being eligible for us and yourselves?
Yeah we assumed he was next year. Not sure either club has nominated him for father/son. Do you have any indication that your club nominated him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s 169cm and 65kg and not performing overly great at colts level. Unless a club can predict a massive growth spurt coming up, why would a club want him?
Viney must be short then as he was about the same height in that pick the other day. Definitely taller than 169cm

He’s 169cm and 65kg and not performing overly great at colts level. Unless a club can predict a massive growth spurt coming up, why would a club want him?
In the footage of him standing next to his old man he looks around 5cms taller. We should only draft players who we are confident in, so clearly we are not. The thing that stuns me is the lack of discussion about his status.

Farmer Snr is an AFL all time legend, and one of our greatest players, and Kobe appears to be eligible for us in this draft. A total void in terms of information and media is very strange.

Farmer Snr is an AFL all time legend, and one of our greatest players, and Kobe appears to be eligible for us in this draft. A total void in terms of information and media is very strange.
I was certain he was a 2021 player. How reliable are those DOBs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back