Fremantle fantasy League

Remove this Banner Ad

he had a 30+pts last quarter from memory.. so im working on the theory "he's building"

Narrowly avoided adding MCrouch this week...phew.

Spewing I opted out of Laird thinking he couldn't outscore his 100avg from last year though.
I will never get sucked in by JLT form ever again , Laird was in my team up until the last week .But his Jlt form indicated he was going to be low 100 high 90 scorer ,And needed the extra cash elsewhere ,And thought i could get those scores for less , I have a feeling opposition teams will not allow his easy possession game for much longer though , On the upside M Crouch and Libba were both in my original team

Man, dunno what you campaigners were smoking, Laird is the only Def who I was confident with in fantasy in coming into this year.

Man, dunno what you campaigners were smoking, Laird is the only Def who I was confident with in fantasy in coming into this year.
Notice i said JLT form , Maybe i should smoke something ;) Had him for a fair chunk of last year averaged around low 100's , Was keen on him again but fell for the three card trick of chasing value.

Last edited:
That moment when you didn't vc laird because you thought there was no point with titch being titch... FFS

Have had a team called Emma Royds join , Not sure who it is , From Avatar looks like a St kilda supporter , Does not have the generic St kilda avatar , Just picture of three players with st Kilda jumpers on in hand coloured black and white , Can this person please identify yourself? Oh and 8 spots left . 7 if we can't identify
The Emma Royds . No jokes PLSE:) (it's there to be hit)

Sorry boss, just me. Thanks for holding on :rainbow:

Dont take to much from the Avatar, just a really good footy pic. Plus it's got DK in it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A closely contested round The two highest scorers in each league were Sons kings in 1 with 2142 and Jungle muffin in 2 with 2257. As mentioned there was a tie with both Midfield ramblers and flairy faeries locked on 2085 a piece .Well played to all

Last edited:
Am i the only one stupid enough to give J.Redden 1 more week?[/QUOTE]
I have a sneaking suspicion he won't be there next week;)

Hi guys highest scorers this week Jungle muffin with with 2257 and Flairy faeries with 2159 another solid week with most scores in both leagues around and over 2,000 .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back