List Mgmt. Fremantle FC Contract List/Depth Chart

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or is this the best list management the dockers have ever had?

Ok maybe one too many years to jom (and for me, walker). But the rest is a thing of beauty - just sign on brayshaw and clark to 2030 and the list manager can take a well deserved couple of years off (on full pay of course!;)

Would be nice to have Acres and Schultz still on the list but to have everyone else locked away is impressive.

Is it just me or is this the best list management the dockers have ever had?

Ok maybe one too many years to jom (and for me, walker). But the rest is a thing of beauty - just sign on brayshaw and clark to 2030 and the list manager can take a well deserved couple of years off (on full pay of course!;)
Yes it hasn't been flawless but I like the model.

It's not beating much mind, since all it had to do to take top spot is be "not completely ****ing dire" so...

Still, I think our optimism for the future (possibly very near) is warranted.

Still out of contract (according to the spreadsheet)

I'd want to sign Hughes, Emmett, O'Driscoll, Wagner and Banfield
Probably Safe - Reidy, Knobel, Voss and Jones

Retirement for Tabs?

Sturt and Corbett in trouble.

I'd offer Tabs a year extension and if he gets two or three elsewhere wish him all the best.

His back looks stuffed, I think Tabs has played his last game for the club. Hopefully Darcy stays fit and we see Amiss/Treacy/Jackson as our 3 talls but if any of them go down Sturt, Voss or Reidy should play IMO.

Still out of contract (according to the spreadsheet)

I'd want to sign Hughes, Emmett, O'Driscoll, Wagner and Banfield
Probably Safe - Reidy, Knobel, Voss and Jones

Retirement for Tabs?

Sturt and Corbett in trouble.

A lot depends on trade week. I think we have 3 first rounders and 2 second rounders? If we take those 5 picks to the draft Hughes and potentially O'Driscoll are in trouble.

We only have 1 second and Hughes and to a lesser extend NOD are already in trouble

Kicking a fantastic goal from 50m nearly every week in 2022 has inflated everyone's view of NOD. Outside of that he doesn't get much of the ball.

Should really be getting 20-25 possessions a week for Peel to force his way in but just 6 kicks and 9 handballs on the weekend in a team that won easily. 9 disposals the week before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back