List Mgmt. Fremantle FC Contract List/Depth Chart

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go..
Lore utilised this great idea of having a live spreadsheet to track the draft and trade positions, which is so much better than me trying to screenshot a spreadsheet and repost the pictures every single time we have an update.

Let me know what you think

Here we go..
Lore utilised this great idea of having a live spreadsheet to track the draft and trade positions, which is so much better than me trying to screenshot a spreadsheet and repost the pictures every single time we have an update.

Looks great!
Matera 2020 (3yr contract)

Blockbuster deal delivers pick two and Matera
http://m.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-10-19/blockbuster-deal-delivers-pick-two.mobileapp

In agreeing terms to a three-year contract, Matera joins former GWS Giant Nathan Wilson as West Australians returning home to play for Fremantle during this trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work Tayl0r

The sorting by age is brilliant. If you take out the below people who will be all gone by this time next year, except maybe Mundy our oldest player is 27. 2020 and 2021 we should be able to push for a flag.

# Name 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Ht Wt DoB AgeY
31 Aaron Sandilands 211 118 6/12/1982 35 37 Michael Johnson 195 92 20/10/1984 33 16 David Mundy 192 92 20/07/1985 32 6 Danyle Pearce 178 78 07/04/1986 31 1 Hayden Ballantyne 173 79 16/07/1987 30 34 Lee Spurr 182 82 27/07/1987 30 8 Nick Suban 182 85 09/05/1990 27

Awesome work Tayl0r!!!

Any chance you can add average list age to 2 decimal places?

I have added this but I want to be very transparent about how I worked it out so that it doesn't cause any issues if someone wants to use that data for something important, they can check my numbers etc.

It is calculated by the total days between the date of birth and the current date listed in the bottom left of the spreadsheet, the total days divided by the number of players for average days then divided by 365.25 for leap years.

I have added this but I want to be very transparent about how I worked it out so that it doesn't cause any issues if someone wants to use that data for something important, they can check my numbers etc.

It is calculated by the total days between the date of birth and the current date listed in the bottom left of the spreadsheet, the total days divided by the number of players for average days then divided by 365.25 for leap years.

That’s how I’d do it.

You’re the best Tayl0r :)

Lachie Weller is still on the age and height sheets.
I know, I'm experimenting with auto generating the age, height and contract so I don't need to edit all four sheets every time someone signs for one year. I'd only adjust the first and press the button and it would create a new sheet, copy the area over, select the area, order by the relevant column.

I figure the easier the functionality is the more complicated and interesting we can make the product.

Here we go..

Ah well never let it be said you are not clever Taylor....you are. Thank you and well done:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back