Game Day Fremantle FC: Draft Day

Remove this Banner Ad

He's quick and agile, takes marks and kicks goals. There's a lot to like about him.

I have to say I am more with Tundrawolf on this in saying that whilst he has some not below average athletic capability, there is more he needs to work on in that space. As much as BigFooty supporters like the idea of players that simply marks and goals, recruiters expect more including showing an ability to place forward pressure, and versatility of position etc.

People forget that Luke Strnadica, Dillon O'Reilly and Mason Shaw kicked lots of goals and were effective in their pre-years but have not made it at AFL level.

I have to say I am more with Tundrawolf on this in saying that whilst he has some not below average athletic capability, there is more he needs to work on in that space. As much as BigFooty supporters like the idea of players that simply marks and goals, recruiters expect more including showing an ability to place forward pressure, and versatility of position etc.

People forget that Luke Strnadica, Dillon O'Reilly and Mason Shaw kicked lots of goals and were effective in their pre-years but have not made it at AFL level.

I guess you missed the quick and agile bit. From what I've seen he's capable of playing some midfield.

I've seen him a few times, maybe I'm looking at him through rose coloured glasses because I've only seen the WAFL colts players and he was a standout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back