Game Day Fremantle FC: Draft Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone is getting Carroll for a bargain.
i’m really wishing we had the space to try and trade in to get Carroll, can’t believe how far he’s slipped, if he gets to WCE...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it we're just crab walking back in the order in advance of bids on Walker and Western? Can someone with the requisite higher mathematics degree enlighten me?
We are already at the spot where our points can cover if our players are bid on the next two picks.

Wot? Swap for Darcy. That’s who they’d want. 😣
Noooooo! Despite the 'commentator' talking about him not being speculative... he's very raw. Will take time. Give him 3 years to develop. Guy that loves Freo, has friends at Freo, fills the Lobb void we'll eventually lose perfectly. Darcy + Neale in 3 years time ;) Geelong falling off a cliff in the next 2 years will help.

Why would they have traded back into the 50s with a pick in the 40s? I don’t understand it.
They want to take just four players this draft. We are waiting for bids.

It gets interesting if we get close to the end of the draft and one of them hasn't been bid on, if we can keep the last pick in the draft then we can take a player we would have as a rookie and take the academy player as Category B.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back