Mega Thread Fremantle Finals Tickets - All info here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I'm off sick work today so I have time to sit there looking at these screens. Sadly I'm not a Freo member these days, so I have to wait until 2pm to try. If any Freo member can't make it and wants to lend me their barcode, I'd be eternally grateful :)

Got Block 122 Row F.
Always go on the mobile site. For some reason it gets first priority

You are a legend mate. Was sitting at work desk waiting for ages - tried my phone and got in straight away. This is such a big deal as my sister's having her wedding on Prelim Final 2 weekend (if we get there) so there's no chance I can go to another home final.

PHEW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mine in 100, Row N. Couldn't be happier with location. Everyone has their own preferences (goals, wings, up high, etc), but the back of 100-105 is my ideal spot.

Lobbed back into Perth on Saturday to spend September with the family. When I booked my trip, didn't really think I'd get to see two Freo home finals. Maybe one at the most. Super excited to attend my first game since the 2013 GF.

And I get plonked at the city end again, in Block 242. One time where I am grateful that it is likely to be overcast!

On a brighter note, I sat in a very similar spot for the Freo/Sydney prelim in 2013...

Well, I'm off sick work today so I have time to sit there looking at these screens. Sadly I'm not a Freo member these days, so I have to wait until 2pm to try. If any Freo member can't make it and wants to lend me their barcode, I'd be eternally grateful :)
Likewise for me if any kind soul won't be able to make it this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back