Mega Thread Fremantle Finals Tickets - All info here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon team lets sell out :) Surely we have enough members to sell out in membership period?

Even if 10% members couldnt come surely we can sell it out before 2pm

I luckily manged to get a couple in Block 216, but isn't that near where the Hawks members sit? Maybe not so lucky...

Cmon team lets sell out :) Surely we have enough members to sell out in membership period?

Even if 10% members couldnt come surely we can sell it out before 2pm
All games have an allocation set aside for the general public - not a big one but they contractually have to give people who aren't members a chance of getting tickets

Can still get restricted view seats in pairs but some of them are pretty dodgy seats
Hopefully not as dodgy as the seat a mate got for the first final in the 3 tier stand that wasn't even bolted to the ground.

I have 3 spare tickets for the prelim this Friday. Block 122 Row U. Sell for what they cost, $170 each!
And that's why some that were going, reneged:mad:

I have 3 tickets in block 313 row DD seats 20 - 22 selling at face value + charges $437.60 - managed to get other seats on ground floor....

Has anybody bought their tickets this morning, but still yet to receive the PDFs to print at home?

These people are little better than common criminals: charge sky high fees, have the cheapest, nastiest IT systems possible, and don't even have the courtesy to put on call centre staff for when said shithouse systems * their customers over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anybody bought their tickets this morning, but still yet to receive the PDFs to print at home?

These people are little better than common criminals: charge sky high fees, have the cheapest, nastiest IT systems possible, and don't even have the courtesy to put on call centre staff for when said shithouse systems **** their customers over.
That sums up Ticketmaster in a paragraph. Has been rubbish for so long now, it's the norm. Getting tickets for a sold-out NBA Game is so much easier, get to choose your own block/seat too. Pity Australia's Ticketmaster won't take that step up.
PS The tickets normally take 12-48 hours to be emailed

I can see this person doing a balancing act like on a see saw lol
It was way up the top too, leaning forward for a better look definitely not recommended.

!@#$ yeah, went on at 2pm tried for 20 mins, kept getting barcode entry screen then at around 2:30-3pm. finally got the public page and got 4 tix in
block 139. Taking my kids again and my nephew who's a weasel supporter, we all super excited. Hoping to get weasel tix tommorrow for us too

308 is one of the best blocks available. That's where I sit for H and A. I got tickets in 107 which is ok but not as good. F....k.n F....k the AFL are a bunch of rogues! Well done for getting those seats though:thumbsu:

as you mentioned a fantastic spot:thumbsu:,Silvagni,Griff,Crowls and crew were sitting in the row in front of us.
Being an Eagle my son didn't have a clue who they were:D

Well, how's this? After deciding that I wasn't gonna pay $170 for no stinking ticket, I didn't even look until 5pm and, lo and behold, I got me a Category 3 ticket ($118) in Block 216. That's not too bad, I don't think? So now I'm coming too!

Well, how's this? After deciding that I wasn't gonna pay $170 for no stinking ticket, I didn't even look until 5pm and, lo and behold, I got me a Category 3 ticket ($118) in Block 216. That's not too bad, I don't think? So now I'm coming too!

That's behind the goals at the Freo cheer squad end. I sat roughly there for the last prelim. It's not not too bad viewing, not great, but not too bad, but it is really good spot for atmosphere- if the crowd is up and about the noise generated in that area is huge. Years ago I had regular seats in that area too, always thought it had a good feel about it. Good for viewing, close to the action but not too low that you can't see the other side at all, some protection from weather. If it wasn't for the AFL rorting across the board, I'd say they're pretty good value actually.

Edit:
I luckily manged to get a couple in Block 216, but isn't that near where the Hawks members sit? Maybe not so lucky...

Nay, Yodo, it's the opposite end. See above for my opinion.

Last edited:
That's behind the goals at the Freo cheer squad end. I sat roughly there for the last prelim. It's not not too bad viewing, not great, but not too bad, but it is really good spot for atmosphere- if the crowd is up and about the noise generated in that area is huge. Years ago I had regular seats in that area too, always thought it had a good feel about it. Good for viewing, close to the action but not too low that you can't see the other side at all, some protection from weather. If it wasn't for the AFL rorting across the board, I'd say they're pretty good value actually.
you think this is rorting try the grand final packages $1495

Remove this Banner Ad

Back