Review Fremantle Get Done By Richmond by 15 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

Post Bye, wet weather, FTA sh*t the bed areas, maybe drank the 4 wins in a row bath water?

Positives: Amiss career high four-fer, some vintage Sonny & Fyfe, big crowd, Hughes point of the season.

Negatives: sure y’all will tell me.

Frustrating game, Richmond really turned up and some inexperience showed.

Don’t think we were poor exactly just a few passengers and moments went against us. That was a goal to Hughes as far as im concerned.

Amiss and Johnson are unreal talents

We had one job and we made a mess of it.
Fail Just For Laughs GIF

We just not a good wet weather team. Seems like we get stuck in the mud lol

We got to within 8 points at around the 10 minute mark of the 4th quarter. Then I have no idea what happened, but we stopped playing like we wanted to win and played like we were 30 points up. Too many cute kicks and stupid mistakes cost us massively in those last 10 minutes of the game.

Another game that we should've won gone missing.

We got to within 8 points at around the 10 minute mark of the 4th quarter. Then I have no idea what happened, but we stopped playing like we wanted to win and played like we were 30 points up. Too many cute kicks and stupid mistakes cost us massively in those last 10 minutes of the game.

Another game that we should've won gone missing.
Looked exhausted from at the game IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game was lost because the players didn't care, you could see it, a clear lack of effort, no urgency to get to the ball, not bothered about losing contests.

We're back to where we wear, we don't care about winning, we're fine just coasting as long as we get paid at the end of the week. It's awful to see.

You can whine about how if we had (insert player) in the team instead of Henry we would have played better and won, it doesn't matter whether we had prime Pavlich in that team, we weren't winning

Haven't watched it yet but given it rained in the general temporal vicinity of the game I'd guess we fumbled a lot?
Yep very fumbly.

We have a dry track team that struggles when it's get slippery.

Schultz while can't fault his effort I reckon he fumbled more then what he got clean.

Frederick well he didn't do much.

Henry has the intensity of a Sunday stroll.

Banfield was quiet someone had to be subbed.

NOD lost his feet so many times I lost count.

Game was lost because the players didn't care, you could see it, a clear lack of effort, no urgency to get to the ball, not bothered about losing contests.

We're back to where we wear, we don't care about winning, we're fine just coasting as long as we get paid at the end of the week. It's awful to see.

You can whine about how if we had (insert player) in the team instead of Henry we would have played better and won, it doesn't matter whether we had prime Pavlich in that team, we weren't winning
This is the stupidest s**t I’ve ever read

Way too slow out of the blocks and just too many points to peg back.

The boys were exhausted, but it's still dissapointing they didn't maintain their composure during that last 5-10 minutes.

The bye for us, and the mature heads of the Richmond players was probably the difference in the end.

Really rusty in the first half, as is normally the case for us after a bye and in the wet.

Pleased with the fightback after being nearly 40 pts down.

Tend to think this is a coaches loss - poor selections, and an incessant inability to adapt to the conditions. JL has the makings of a great coach but he has some confidence issues he needs to overcome in changing his game strategy during play.

Much reminiscent of the North game, Walters coming on late to have a massive impact (too little too late) and a few other things.

I think we'll get better in the coming weeks.

Richmond are fading but are far from a 's**t' footy side just needed to execute better at crucial time especially early.

No 'easy' games in this comp as Melbourne found out against us.

I'm pissed off as well but we have the players that are mostly young with their best in their future just need to do better and deliver on the day/night.

Go back to watchin the weags champion.

Should not have subbed banners off..you could see their defensive talls get on top , especially once we started rushing the kicks into the forward line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back