Review Fremantle Get Done By Richmond by 15 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

Frustrating now see Melbourne win v Collingwood, knowing our best is up there. Losing to teams below us at home is a no no
It's very obvious why there was such a difference between our last two games. The entire reason we were playing well and beating teams like Melbourne is because of our clearance game. It was best in the league for that month. Taking out two key cogs of that midfield set up was + a wet game was always going to end badly. I think JOM's impact on our win streak was severly underrated, especially when we replaced him with someone very inexpereienced.

I'd expect us to get over the line vs GWS and then hopefully back to our high scoring ways once Darcy gets back the following week. That triple J forward line worked very well.

It's very obvious why there was such a difference between our last two games. The entire reason we were playing well and beating teams like Melbourne is because of our clearance game. It was best in the league for that month. Taking out two key cogs of that midfield set up was + a wet game was always going to end badly. I think JOM's impact on our win streak was severly underrated, especially when we replaced him with someone very inexpereienced.

I'd expect us to get over the line vs GWS and then hopefully back to our high scoring ways once Darcy gets back the following week. That triple J forward line worked very well.
Agree. Clearance and stoppage is key to our success. Puts less pressure on our backs who can be suspect under pressure and good supply to the triple J forward structure which helps our smalls

Last edited:
Is that you Footskill at JL when he subbed off Banfield?
Nah seems like one you guys every time banners was an inclusion in the team and threw your tantrums lol 😭🤣

Ill assure you if banners doesn't perform over next few games and is omitted I sure as heck won't behave the way you guys carry on

This guy seems like how a banners non supporter would behave when they don't get their way lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back