Fremantle Jokes

Remove this Banner Ad

You said 'just so I'm not being bias', and so I'm saying that you do look a bit like bias.

Wouldn't the proper wording be "you do look a bit bias"?
And i'm just trying to keep everyone entertained in the boring period that is the offseason :thumbsdown::(:thumbsdown:

One really bad and common one:

How many Dockers does it take to change a light bulb?

It doesn't matter beacause they can't climb the ladder!!

HA HA

(not funny!!)

What ya do is grab someones cigarette packet turn it upside down, slide the plastic wrapper up the packet and ask a dockers supporter what the empty space is they see before them. After staring at it intensely using all their grey matter they'll reply "Do-know". That's when you inform them it's a replica of the dockers trophy cabinet!

What ya do is grab someones cigarette packet turn it upside down, slide the plastic wrapper up the packet and ask a dockers supporter what the empty space is they see before them. After staring at it intensely using all their grey matter they'll reply "Do-know". That's when you inform them it's a replica of the dockers trophy cabinet!

More like go to a kitchen store and go to the wooden spoon isle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little boy is in court at the center of a custody battle.
The judge looks at him and says the the boy" look son who do you want to live with"
the kid looks at the judge and says:
"I dont want to live with my mum cause she beats me"
"I dont want to live with my dad cause he beats me too"
"I dont want to live with either grand parents cause they all beat me"
"And I dont want to go back into foster care cause they beat me as well"
The judge look at him and said "well son you have to go home with somebody who will it be??"
The kid thought real hard for 5 minutes and then said "I know who I can go live with"
The judge asked "who"
The kid said "The freo dockers"
The judge said "why would you want to live with the Dockers"
The kid replied "Well they cant beat anyone so I should be safe"

Hee hee :thumbsu:

This one is really old, done the rounds for years, but I still think its funny
This isnt exactly word for word but you'll get the drift.

Two Freo supporters are in hell.
The devil notices that they are not bothered by the heat and having a good time having a bbq. The devil doesnt like to see anyone enjoying themselves in hell so he questions them.
They tell him that they like the heat because they are from WA where the weather is mainly hot.
The devil says 'ill show them' so he raises the temporature so its boiling hot and sweltering.
The freo supporters love it even more now that its hotter, the devil gets angry.
So he makes hell freezing cold, snowing and everything turns to ice.

Then he notices that the freo supporters are overjoyed, laughing and clapping and as it appears celebrating.

The devil asks them, "Whats going on? I thought you loved the heat.I have made it unbearably cold and now you are even more happier"

The Freo supporters reply "Hell has frozen over, that means the Dockers have won the AFL premiership"

This one is really old, done the rounds for years, but I still think its funny
This isnt exactly word for word but you'll get the drift.

Two Freo supporters are in hell.
The devil notices that they are not bothered by the heat and having a good time having a bbq. The devil doesnt like to see anyone enjoying themselves in hell so he questions them.
They tell him that they like the heat because they are from WA where the weather is mainly hot.
The devil says 'ill show them' so he raises the temporature so its boiling hot and sweltering.
The freo supporters love it even more now that its hotter, the devil gets angry.
So he makes hell freezing cold, snowing and everything turns to ice.

Then he notices that the freo supporters are overjoyed, laughing and clapping and as it appears celebrating.

The devil asks them, "Whats going on? I thought you loved the heat.I have made it unbearably cold and now you are even more happier"

The Freo supporters reply "Hell has frozen over, that means the Dockers have won the AFL premiership"

LOL nice one. haven't heard that one before well thats probably because im a bigfooty newbie and live on the gold coast lol

Three old footy fans are in a church, praying for their teams.
The first one asks, "Oh Lord when will Collingwood next in the Grand Final?" God Replies, "In the next five years."
"But I'll be dead by then," says the man.
The second one asks, "Oh Lord, when will Melbourne next be in the Top Eight?"
The Good Lord - answers, "In the next ten years."
"But I'll be dead by then," says the man.
The third one asks, "Oh Lord when will Fremantle win the Premiership?".
God answers, "I'll be dead by then!"

Why should you be sad when the Dockers supporters bus drove off a cliff?

Because the bus had empty seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back