Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Thought I create a forum in regards to Freo Memorabilia, particularly given the rise of the club recently. Quite a bit going around, particularly on eBay and the like.
What are the favourite item/s which you own and wouldn't give up?
Also what items/merch have you been chasing for awhile but having problems finding it?

For me, I was lucky enough to get the original 2013 Grand Final tickets (not the print out/ paper sort). Something that is priceless and never will sell. Have the 1998/99 Away Guernesy which is the first I've ever brought hanging somewhere as well.

I've been searching for Fremantle related AFL Records, in particular the Finals in which we have played in, home and away (13 all up). For some reason it's hard to find the 2006 Final series editions - all three. If someone out there that have any ideas where I might have some luck would be great.

I do have a few spare yearbooks which are worth a bit to collect if anyone is keen. Started from 2001- usually have doubles.

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Some flog selling fake Freo merchandise in Bali.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434542595.738895.jpg

purpleman

Senior List
Nov 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Glasgow Rangers
I've got the news papers we received the first few years of membership, with the first two years still in there plastic wrappers as I received two copies being a member and quay club member, mcdonalds logo game ball autographed by team (has Mods autograph) and 2006 team jumper and although Belly was still captain Pav has the "prime" signing spot on the jumper with Belly under him :)

I am looking for a piece of memorabilia and have been for years.

It was a plaque that was created after the first Derby win in 1999, it had the team set out on the plaque and the scores etc commemorating that first win.

Anyone remember this piece??

clivenator26

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2009
Latex Condo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I am looking for a piece of memorabilia and have been for years.

It was a plaque that was created after the first Derby win in 1999, it had the team set out on the plaque and the scores etc commemorating that first win.

Anyone remember this piece??

Yep I remember it, it cost about $500 at the time, it had the scoreboard and a few pics from the game with Bondy & Drummy having signed the piece. I know it was a limited edition, thinking 500 or 1,000 pieces, I have never seen one on eBay or actually know anyone with one, at the time I couldn't afford it so I settled for a derby hat with the score on it which I still have.

Most of my memorabilia is old school. My favourite thing I have is probably a purple sherrin with all of our All-Australian players signing in silver pen, I do need to add Fyfe & Ballaz to it and maybe a few more this year as well but there is still a bit of room. I have a Dale Kickett retirement jumper which was limited to 11 pieces, I also got my 2003 home jumper signed by our first finals signed and framed up nicely with some pics. I have a signed jumper from 2005 signed by Pav - will put it in a frame once his career is over and I can add the accolade premiership captain to it ; )
It's fair to say there may be some Fyfe memorabilia coming out this year, maybe with the caption "Perfect Season". AA, AFLPA MVP, AFLCA MVP, Brownlow, Doig, Flag, Norm Smith & 2015 Worlds sexiest man.

Beetlebum

Premiership Player
Jul 13, 2011
Formerly Row UU Block 113.
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've been searching for Fremantle related AFL Records, in particular the Finals in which we have played in, home and away (13 all up). For some reason it's hard to find the 2006 Final series editions - all three. If someone out there that have any ideas where I might have some luck would be great.

The State Library of Victoria has digital copies of AFL records available to download, I haven't checked what Freo they have but they seem to have all Records from the Finals, so they ought to have 2006 finals. If you can't find hard print copies you can check them out here,
see what they've got.

http://digital.slv.vic.gov.au/R/?func=collections&collection_id=1081

Just off the top of my head i have:

1995 Team Photo mounted and signed by Bell, Parker, McManus.
2007 Des Headland signed game worn Heritage guernsey (Blue and White one)
2010 Nick Suban signed game worn Purple Haze guernsey
2012 Zac Clarke signed game worn home guernsey

All Yearbooks and other publications. (2006 Finals edition and 20 year history books)

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Discovered this last night actually.. Really an amazing collection. Read the 2003 Elimination Final edition and how far we've come since then. I've rang around printing places on how much it would be to do that, and actually around 100-150 dollars given need to print multiple copies etc all.

I have the 2007 Freo signed Guernsey framed as a present. Also Hayden Ballantyne signed cap from 2012. Pretty sure got signed Matthew Pavlich Birthday card from around 2004 -2006 when members were lucky enough to get posted Birthday cards.

pavsbootlace

Cancelled
Dec 30, 2011
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Got Mark Gales 1995 long sleeve home jumper, not sure there's enough money in the world that would see me give it up though!

I ran into Mark at Subi before a game last year. You'll be glad to know he's amongst the purple haze and his kids were wrapped in purple. One of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet. :)

Aug 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I got a nice 06 heritage gurnsey with a bunch of signatures and a bunch of pie stains. A really old freo bomber that ypu see around it was my great gandfathers whosupported freo from day one just before he died.

Speaking of 06 would anyone have a spare 06members pin. It popped off at some point amd its the only one im missing.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I would swap two Phil Gilbert jerseys to get one Phil Gilbert jersey. I would gladly swap that one for a smack in the face.
Our early years were both a comedy and tragedy, Gilbo reflects that perfectly being hilariously useless as he was.
I would also go Scott Edwards #1 Craig Burrows #33 or Greg Madigan #17. Or Leigh Wardell Johnson #31. Not because he was crap like the others, but an exciting player that preferred geophysics to the mighty dockers.

Darcy 2 Fyfe

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2011
Yallingup
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth
Ive got a 200 game and a 300 game Pavlich signed limited edition framed jumper. I would love to buy a 100 game signed and framed to complete the set if anyone can help. I also have some other random older ones.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Jeff Farmer's 33 worn in the 2005 heritage round (Derby, a loss). My pride and joy along with my mid 2000's home jumper signed by the entire 2006 playing group. Not that I'd ever consider selling them but geez the latter could have been worth a small fortune had we gone all he way that year.

Yes, jumpers. **** typing out 'guernseys' all the time.
Jersey in America too, screw English..

Back