Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

How long is a piece of string? It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it and unless you have a time machine, it's future worth is a guess.

Max $200 now. Possibly $50-500 later?

Get this guy to call a mate maybe?
55364530.jpg

bidded on one of the "Brownlow Wings" Fyfe pictures on ebay, ended up selling for $850 or around the mark..
then i get a "2nd chance' email from ebay saying i can buy it for $600.. is this common on the bay?

Yeah man, most likely they would have had another account bidding you up until you stopped then they offer you a second chance offer on your last bid..very cheeky but does happen , that's why I never bid more than I would realistically pay for it or wait until last few mins

yeah i figured they'd just be on another account, then they offer it to you for your max bid.
bastards haha.

$600 though for the brownlow wings aint that bad

i never got to see! they sold out so quickly. the old wings was $500, would assume this one was the same.

bidded on one of the "Brownlow Wings" Fyfe pictures on ebay, ended up selling for $850 or around the mark..
then i get a "2nd chance' email from ebay saying i can buy it for $600.. is this common on the bay?

I got the exact same thing for $630. I was leading the bidding at $630 with a few minutes left and it jumped to 840 odd. I was upset I didn't get it but got it in the 2nd chance thing. They must have bought a few of the original 107?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never got to see! they sold out so quickly. the old wings was $500, would assume this one was the same.

It was $595 but I think $85 postage. So 600 + 45 postage is a great price. I'm livid I had to pay 630 haha.

I haven't had any info about it being shipped yet though: have you?

i haven't bothered buying it, I've got the original wings already. was something i figured i'd grab at the right price.
i'm just slightly unsure on how they managed to get a bunch of them to offer up as a second chance.

i haven't bothered buying it, I've got the original wings already. was something i figured i'd grab at the right price.
i'm just slightly unsure on how they managed to get a bunch of them to offer up as a second chance.
Things that make you go hmmmm.

I'd be very wary about stuff on eBay claiming to be official merchandise.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

I'd be very wary about stuff on eBay claiming to be official merchandise.

I wouldn't buy anything of actual worth unless it was from the club. If I wanted a signed and framed jumper of a player, say Michael Barlow, and was super keen to get it I would either buy a retail replica or a PI one from the website during an auction.

Then head to training to get it signed. I wouldn't trust any "signed" items on EBay.

It was $595 but I think $85 postage. So 600 + 45 postage is a great price. I'm livid I had to pay 630 haha.

I haven't had any info about it being shipped yet though: have you?

how did you go? did it turn up as expected?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's getting shipped now. It's not a part of the original 107 but a re release of 200. Should arrive next week - will let you know.

Cheers, same guy seems to keep re listing, must have a bunch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back