Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

I am looking for a piece of memorabilia and have been for years.

It was a plaque that was created after the first Derby win in 1999, it had the team set out on the plaque and the scores etc commemorating that first win.

Anyone remember this piece??

I own this piece...

Yep I remember it, it cost about $500 at the time, it had the scoreboard and a few pics from the game with Bondy & Drummy having signed the piece. I know it was a limited edition, thinking 500 or 1,000 pieces, I have never seen one on eBay or actually know anyone with one, at the time I couldn't afford it so I settled for a derby hat with the score on it which I still have.

Most of my memorabilia is old school. My favourite thing I have is probably a purple sherrin with all of our All-Australian players signing in silver pen, I do need to add Fyfe & Ballaz to it and maybe a few more this year as well but there is still a bit of room. I have a Dale Kickett retirement jumper which was limited to 11 pieces, I also got my 2003 home jumper signed by our first finals signed and framed up nicely with some pics. I have a signed jumper from 2005 signed by Pav - will put it in a frame once his career is over and I can add the accolade premiership captain to it ; )
It's fair to say there may be some Fyfe memorabilia coming out this year, maybe with the caption "Perfect Season". AA, AFLPA MVP, AFLCA MVP, Brownlow, Doig, Flag, Norm Smith & 2015 Worlds sexiest man.

Remember it...? 500-1000? I have the one haha...

Hi
I have a Freo jersey signed by every player with their corresponding squad numbers for easy identification , including the manager chris Connolly from the first season they made it into the finals. I don’t know much about AFL, but I think it was 2006 season?

Anyone interested?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Fremantle players for sale:

$2: Pavlich, Ballantyne, Fyfe
$4: Sandilands, Barlow, Taberner, Neale, Mayne
$6: Fyfe in clash guernsey, Pavlich 300-game golden

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Fremantle.JPG Fremantle special.JPG

2D1C1ABA-A771-4C2D-B6B3E629B51F006BUntitled-6__10354.1573518901.jpg
Are the words behind the logo here "*" and "All"? Because if so I am buying one immediately.

2D1C1ABA-A771-4C2D-B6B3E629B51F006BUntitled-6__10354.1573518901.jpg
Are the words behind the logo here "fu**" and "All"? Because if so I am buying one immediately.
Almost certainly. It definitely does not say "FOOTBALL" with the background of the "Fremantle" cutting off the top of the 'O' and making it a 'U'.

I collect our older jerseys. Anyone know what year this was? The emblem isn’t on any of our official player ones.

Attachments

• 96572A69-A48B-4453-BBA2-A041DFA3BF39.jpeg
    96572A69-A48B-4453-BBA2-A041DFA3BF39.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 71

Remove this Banner Ad

Back