Roast Fremantle - the Anti-Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make sure Ballantyne and Crowley get a warm welcome next week they are gonna love it.:thumbsu:

Balla will be a choir boy next week.. gutless little sniper like him won't pull his crap away from home...

And it will probably make him a more dangerous player to worry about

Consider the case;
  • Harder to watch than the last thirty seconds of the '89 Grand Final
  • Coach has no idea how to blood young players
  • Established trade history that's probably worse than Richmond in the 80s
  • Plays all of its home games at home... if by 'home' you mean, 'in the nearest capital city'
  • By 'Premiership Cabinet', read 'Spoon Rest'
... I rest my case

Wrong on so many points.

Anyway should be a tight game I rate Geelong as the best team since the start of the AFL. I'd like to say Freo win but very hard to go against Geelong at home. Do you guys ever lose at home. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going the whack all those years ago at Geelong did it for me. Especially that human piece of s**t Solomon breaking Lingy's jaw and eye-socket...

Yeah, that was bad. But some Fremantle players are more Fremantle than others. It's a bit harsh to label a club based on that incident.

Well it did, but does it justify the fear we now seem to harbour for Freo? We finished about where we should have last year.
They beat us in rd 1 by 4 points- we should have won. And the final by 3 goals was it? Not doing that well against us.
Freo got done at home by Tiges and Bombers-can they have improved that much?
We are a better team. We will beat them comfortably in Geelong and easily at the MCG.

Fremantle beat Richmond. We also lost McPharlin in the Essendon game after about 2 minutes which left us a man down. Plus, you know, the drug thing. ;)

A little off topic, but since I am here... I have reason to go across to Geelong some time late July so was wondering what accomodation options are near the hospital (walking distance) and also, how far are these from Skilled if I want to catch a game of yours? :)

I'd heard stories about how rough Geelong is, but surely it can't be that bad. Should I pack a first aid kit?

No doubt Fremantle is a top 4 worthy side... But it's worth pointing out form against the top teams.

We have beaten Hawthorn, Sydney (away) and Essendon - two of them comfortably.

They have lost comfortably to Hawthorn, drawn with Sydney (away) and lost to Essendon at home in similar circumstances to our loss yesterday.

Freo will be gearing up for us because they need a big scalp and there have been none bigger since 2007 than Geelong at Geelong.

No doubt Fremantle is a top 4 worthy side... But it's worth pointing out form against the top teams.

We have beaten Hawthorn, Sydney (away) and Essendon - two of them comfortably.

They have lost comfortably to Hawthorn, drawn with Sydney (away) and lost to Essendon at home in similar circumstances to our loss yesterday.

Freo will be gearing up for us because they need a big scalp and there have been none bigger since 2007 than Geelong at Geelong.

Quite true. An away win (especially in Geelong) is the rarest jewel of them all. Hopefully Ross Lyon can be our Indiana Jones.

Different for frogs.

tumblr_lp71cw5HHr1qzycc3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back