Fremantle Under Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. Yes you are.

And I’m getting on them now @ $7
A question mark for me is how they play in a high stakes final when almost all of their squad has never played in a final before.

I keep getting Hawks 2008 vibes from this freo team but then I remember Hawthorn played in two finals the year before.

I can see Brisbane and Geelong beating them in a qualifying final even if it were held at Optus just on that alone.

A question mark for me is how they play in a high stakes final when almost all of their squad has never played in a final before.

I keep getting Hawks 2008 vibes from this freo team but then I remember Hawthorn played in two finals the year before.

I can see Brisbane and Geelong beating them in a qualifying final even if it were held at Optus just on that alone.

Get two home finals in Perth and win and you’re in the big one

GF day resets everything

Finals experience is overrated these days

Fast quick and confident.pretty exciting to watch, I’ve never seen a Freo team with so much swagger and the ability to back it up

Going to preface by saying I’ve seen maybe 3-4 games in total, but has anything changed from last year under Ross Lyon?

Still seem ultra-defensive, can’t create play through the middle of the ground and seem to be treading water through another season.

Granted they have gone through a minor rebuild I thought they’d be far advanced than what they’re showing.

Thoughts?
Tell us what you really think? LoL

It’d be remiss of me not to personally take credit for JLO’s career best season as senior coach, after three years of putting the reverse moz on Longmuir.

If any Docker supporters would like to donate a carton of Emu Bitter, Tame Impala tickets or Clive Waterhouse memorabilia please PM me and I will shoot off my address.

Go Freo.

Last edited:

Yeah that's my only knock on them, on current form they're the best team in it by 4-5 goals. Guys like Taberner, Fyfe, Mundy and Walters will be a super valuable in providing that September experience to the finals debutantes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are looking fantastic at the moment very good defensively however finals are different beast

Really enjoying the ride and watching the growth of this young team. The sun hasn't shone a lot but it is shining for the moment.

I'm hopeful for this year but fear we are not ready.

Valuable finals experience this year

2023 Grand Final heartbreak

2024 is our year but hoping for sooner.

“Youthful inexperienced” Dees in 2018 comfortably accounted for “experienced finals hardened” Cats and Hawks…

When you’re hot, you’re hot.

“Youthful inexperienced” Dees in 2018 comfortably accounted for “experienced finals hardened” Cats and Hawks…

Just don't tell Freo that being hot in June doesn't account for much.

Collingwood were a kick away from a flag that year too despite not playing finals in the five or so years beforehand. Perhaps finals experience is overrated.

Yeah that's my only knock on them, on current form they're the best team in it by 4-5 goals. Guys like Taberner, Fyfe, Mundy and Walters will be a super valuable in providing that September experience to the finals debutantes
I'm not sure if tabs played much finals. But the other 3 will be ultra focused if they get to the end. All came so close and all now at the end of there play days..

This post just oozes of salt

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'd argue you replying to it (Clearly because it upset you), offers more salt.

Each to their own though.

Counter point, Neale - golden state warriors fan

Brayshaw - presumably not a golden state warriors fan.

Points Brayshaw.

I was on the fence but you’ve convinced me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back