Fremantle Under Longmuir

So from your experiences, what does being cold in September account for?
Do you really want to get into a tit for tat about finals? As a Fremantle supporter?

Think you Freo supporters need a bit more thick skin. One post that isn’t sucking off “Flagmantle” and you all lose your mind.

Seems like you’re the one losing your mind over a bit of light banter
What? I made a comment about Freo being hot in June and about 3-4 Freo posters got offended.

Not sure how that equates to me losing my mind but okay.

Are wins worth less than 4 points in June?

Why are you so salty, aren't you above us still?
I just made a comment re: teams being hot, it seems to have upset a lot of Freo posters. Maybe because I'm right? Not sure.

I'm the salty one though. You guys might need a mirror at this point.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
Counter point, Neale - golden state warriors fan

Brayshaw - presumably not a golden state warriors fan.

Points Brayshaw.

Since I don't follow yank sports I don't have the faintest idea what that means, which therefore means that to my points it's irrelevant.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
How?? He chose us because he didn't like it with your mob. It wasn't like we were world beaters when he joined.
Because he supports the golden state warriors please try and keep up. Also because he left us for Brisbane and then tried to come back lol.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Do you really want to get into a tit for tat about finals? As a Fremantle supporter?

Think you Freo supporters need a bit more thick skin. One post that isn’t sucking off “Flagmantle” and you all lose your mind.

You're the one getting fired up and seems a bit thin skinned. I'm feeling very calm.

If you can't take it when you dish it, it's not my fault.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
Because he supports the golden state warriors please try and keep up. Also because he left us for Brisbane and then tried to come back lol.

I couldn't care less which yank sport he follows, that is a steaming pile of irrelevant. And did he come out and say he wanted to go back to freo bcos he thought your mob were going places??

I don't believe he ever said such a thing. When your premier wasn't opening up the WA borders, due to his missus being pregnant and wanting to be closer to family, he might have given the impression he was considering it.

Mar 30, 2008
The Phase Realm
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo , Coney Island Warriors.

Jeez. Someone is a bit upset after Sundays loss. Wow.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I couldn't care less which yank sport he follows, that is a steaming pile of irrelevant. And did he come out and say he wanted to go back to freo bcos he thought your mob were going places??

I don't believe he ever said such a thing. When your premier wasn't opening up the WA borders, due to his missus being pregnant and wanting to be closer to family, he might have given the impression he was considering it.
Oh its very relevant you cant really take any media rehearsed statement at face value. Thats all fluff, bullshit for us nuffies. But what he does in his free time says about his character. Which is that of a bandwagon jumping w***er.

coldlunch

All Australian
Mar 19, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
finals experience is a bit overvalued, I think. the most successful finals teams have the most finals experience because they are the best teams, not the other way around.

Fremantle had very little finals experience in 2013 and fell a few kicks short in the GF. their win/loss record barely shifted in the next two seasons and both years got knocked out at home. if the window is open, the window is open. I'd hate to think anyone is telling their team this year's a practice run.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
Oh its very relevant you cant really take any media rehearsed statement at face value. Thats all fluff, bullshit for us nuffies. But what he does in his free time says about his character. Which is that of a bandwagon jumping w***er.

He is quite comfortable at the Lions. He's even quoted as saying as much. Stay salty.

You're the one getting fired up and seems a bit thin skinned. I'm feeling very calm.

If you can't take it when you dish it, it's not my fault.
I just find it funny how my comment has very clearly upset a lot of you, forcing out attacks on the Lions recent finals performances. Which I'm totally fine with, the Lions have sucked in finals recently, not sure what you want me to say back.

Freo have played some amazing football against Melbourne & Brisbane in the space of 2 weeks. It suggests they have the ability to win the whole darn thing but history does also suggest they may be peaking at the wrong time. That is all I insinuated with my original post.

But hey, maybe Freo will be just fine and will maintain this all the way to that wonderful day in September. Who bloody knows. I apologise if my insinuation caused so much distress to all you Freo posters though! Up the Flagmantles!

Mar 30, 2008
The Phase Realm
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo , Coney Island Warriors.
I just find it funny how my comment has very clearly upset a lot of you, forcing out attacks on the Lions recent finals performances. Which I'm totally fine with, the Lions have sucked in finals recently, not sure what you want me to say back.

Freo have played some amazing football against Melbourne & Brisbane in the space of 2 weeks. It suggests they have the ability to win the whole darn thing but history does also suggest they may be peaking at the wrong time. That is all I insinuated with my original post.

But hey, maybe Freo will be just fine and will maintain this all the way to that wonderful day in September. Who bloody knows. I apologise if my insinuation caused so much distress to all you Freo posters though! Up the Flagmantles!
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women

Give those whinging pricks nothing! Acting like they've already won the flag when they haven't done Jack s**t.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle

Seriously it's all good. I didn't take offence. Maybe Freo supporters are used to others having a crack. We're usually quick with the comeback but I don't think we take it too seriously. Sorry if it came across as more than that.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
A question mark for me is how they play in a high stakes final when almost all of their squad has never played in a final before.

I keep getting Hawks 2008 vibes from this freo team but then I remember Hawthorn played in two finals the year before.

I can see Brisbane and Geelong beating them in a qualifying final even if it were held at Optus just on that alone.
Mate, even your one of my favourite 🦅 posters on here because you don't post hatred in your posts and have a balanced and honest view.

I have got to debate about this post.

I won't be surprised if Freo gets a finals spot, but also get a finals win over an experienced side.

Back