Preview Fremantle - v - Adelaide ; a pivotal game

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't think we'd waste Naughton in defence. Looking like he could be one of the best forwards in the game the way he's going.

As I said before the draft when it wax pointed out to me that Freo don't need another back Freo need forwards I posted Naughton can play either end and was shut down by some who had never seen him play. I think of a Harry Taylor type. Missing Naughton and McGovern gives me nightmares and I can't let it go.

malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
As I said before the draft when it wax pointed out to me that Freo don't need another back Freo need forwards I posted Naughton can play either end and was shut down by some who had never seen him play. I think of a Harry Taylor type. Missing Naughton and McGovern gives me nightmares and I can't let it go.
Naughton was shut down last week by someone who had never seen him play.

tacopavlich

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Can't be too unhappy with the talls we have now though, so it's kind of a moot point when our midfield is currently our weakest area

Freo Shark

Invasion of the Purple Haze
Oct 18, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks, Miami Heat, Wildcats, 49ers
I feel this game will be a very good indicator of where we are at -- I'm expecting a loss but it should be close-ish.

It will show where we are in the rebuild and the season. If we get done badly we're got a way to go. If we win or go done narrowly with red hot go we can take some pride and confidence that we're not pretenders this year and we are indeed improving and our window is opening.

Also its a barometer of RTB tenure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back