Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Essendon < 30

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Essendon by 30+

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why I think you guys will win. Big win for the Pies. Feel they will have their guard down and you guys will probably be hungry for it. Will be a good match nevertheless.
I dont give Essendon much of a chance next week, they were average vs Freo tonight, win or lose they'll be playing GWS at GIANTS Stadium in three weeks so win or lose wont matter much to them, and the pies may still be in the running to take Richmond's or our spot in the top 4.

I dont give Essendon much of a chance next week, they were average vs Freo tonight, win or lose they'll be playing GWS at GIANTS Stadium in three weeks so win or lose wont matter much to them, and the pies may still be in the running to take Richmond's or our spot in the top 4.

Not necessarily. If the Giants lose their next two (extremely unlikely to lose to Gold Coast) and Essendon wins their last, Essendon will jump over them on the ladder and the game will be in Melbourne.

Think Richmond and West Coast will keep their Top 4 spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily. If the Giants lose their next two (extremely unlikely to lose to Gold Coast) and Essendon wins their last, Essendon will jump over them on the ladder and the game will be in Melbourne.

Think Richmond and West Coast will keep their Top 4 spots.
I doubt very much GWS will lose to GC so I dont think its a reasonable prediction (even with their injuries). However I never factored in the dogs winning their last two games which is possible (they have injury hit GWS and then the Crows in Ballarat). If the dogs win their last two and the bombers lose next week, the dogvs will finish 7th and Essendon 8th. There could be a calculated tank in the works (not that I expect Essendon to win as per my reasoning in my post above) if losing means playing in Melbourne week 1 vs Collingwood/Richmond?

Brilliant

706970_ll.jpg

With Bellchambers hopefully back this week that should be Clarke’s last game.

And thank God for that. Send him back where to he came from and never speak his name again. I understand he probably tried, but he’s just so far from up for it. Poor Luenburger would be spewing he threw in the towel a year early.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back