Preview Fremantle v Geelong 2.35 pm Saturday Aug 3 2019 Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo by 16...

I'll look like a genius if it actually happens

And when it doesn't, I'm sure you'll get used to the padded room and straightjacket eventually

Drinking Game:

Sip - Each time the commentators mention; Freo's future, injuries, strong start to the season.
Skol - every-time broadcast crosses to RTB swearing, when footage shows crowd leaving in droves
Funnel - each dockers goal

So no need to find my funnel then.

Back in perth for uni after some overseas exchange very keen to see this live.

I wanna see the half forwards pushing up at appropiate times to create space for the full forwards.

I wanna see the mids running in numbers and getting the loose ball.

Lets hope freo win.

Just had a look at the team sheet. Son son listed a CHF, FM the game sure has changed since I was a youngster. Anyway, I doubt he’ll spend much time there which means we’ll probably line up with only 1 bonafide forward in our front six, Brandon Matera. Do people still remember the ding dong, early in the season battles with the Cats at Subiaco in 2010, 2011 and 2012? Man I’d love to see something like that tomorrow but I just don’t see where the goals will come from. Nevertheless I’m still tipping us to win by 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But is there a genuine attempt to be competitive? Surely anyone with half a football brain would see a side capable of only 4-6 goals and a Geelong side worth 12-26.

How do the crumbers crumb when they're going to have to eat magic beans and climb the Geelong beanstalk? It's a structural washout and 6mm of rain wouldn't convince the Pope the savior will return.

We'd have to be tanking, unless there's something I can't see.

Don't think it is tanking when we have so few left to choose from. Not many left to play for Peel.

Hopefully we can stay in it for 2-3 quarters. Would like to see some of the bit part youngsters like Crowden, Banfield and Switta show a bit more than they have this year. Can't see it being anything less than a 30+ point loss though.

Carter's debut is the only reason I'm going to the game and then Meningolla is the late in for Gelong. There you go Sam wants us to remember what we gave up for nothing .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back