Votes: 1 12.5%
  • North Melbourne by exactly one goal

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • North Melbourne by 29+

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

28 points better. But I’m sure that one poor decision in a game littered with them was the difference ;)

You might need to practice being smug. Your routine needs some work.

As I already said, the Roos played better so not sure what your story is.

That non-call certainly had an effect though and you just look a fool suggesting it had no effect.

That non-call certainly had an effect though and you just look a fool suggesting it had no effect.
I could probably pluck out 20 plus instances that had an effect on that game.

But I’m not the one sooking about one decision in an a horribly umpired game.

North supporters aren't used to winning so they are coming across quite badly in the last weeks.

Did we win did we?

I thought they might have been looking at taking the win off us as the Hamling non decision was the only reason we won?

lol relax, I know you arent used to winning but yeah. Freo are a dog pile atm and you beat them, also beat my team last week in the windy city. All good mate, I just know north or bulldogs will fold to become a tassie team eventually.

Most of australia would rather sleep than watch North do anything, so yeah. When your financials stop being held up by tasmanians you will relegate your team to Tasmania.

This is the easiest ignore I have had to execute in a while.

Was that Fyfes fault as well?

I suppose you had no choice but to flip the subject.

Just be grateful you didn't cop a 60 point flogging and call it a day champ.

Most of australia would rather sleep than watch North do anything, so yeah. When your financials stop being held up by tasmanians you will relegate your team to Tasmania.

Plenty of neutrals in every North game day thread and in the liked, learnt and hated threads saying they love watching North this year. So try again mate.

lol relax, I know you arent used to winning but yeah. Freo are a dog pile atm and you beat them, also beat my team last week in the windy city. All good mate, I just know north or bulldogs will fold to become a tassie team eventually.
Coming from a supporter of the most plastic and uninspiring franchise in the AFL.

Maybe the AFL might fold the Giants up when they realise that playing in Western Sydney isn’t really doing much for the competition?

Coming from a supporter of the most plastic and uninspiring franchise in the AFL.

Maybe the AFL might fold the Giants up when they realise that playing in Western Sydney isn’t really doing much for the competition?

lol AFL will lose another 300 million on GWS and GC before they ever fold them. Too important for the national competition.

Unlike North which is the bottom 2 of Melbourne teams, in the saturated state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it when they trot out the relocation comments, you just know they are melting hard on the inside.

But this one is made even more cuter by the fact that it comes from someone from one of the plastic franchises that truly no one gives a **** about.
So is north not bottom 2 in Melbourne support? Where is it ranked then? My team is in the top 2 of Sydney teams.

Tell me where your team sits in the entire AFL.

Actually don’t because I don’t really care.

All I care about is that you take really good care of Josh Kelly before handing in over in 2020.
So you admit North is bottom 2 in Melbourne support. You obviously understand your team, or the bulldogs will fold to Tasmania eventually then. Most likely north, though personally I would prefer if it was the bulldogs.

So you admit North is bottom 2 in Melbourne support. You obviously understand your team, or the bulldogs will fold to Tasmania eventually then. Most likely north, though personally I would prefer if it was the bulldogs.
We’ve been told we are going to relocate for many years now. Still here and still have more people watching us on our worst day than the plastic you follow.

Who knows St Kilda might be pushing into that bottom 2 the way they are travelling.

Tassie can’t even support its local comp, so any team moving to Tassie in its current state is just fanciful.

Plenty of neutrals in every North game day thread and in the liked, learnt and hated threads saying they love watching North this year. So try again mate.
To me you guys are a very direct least path of resistance to the sticks type of team. It brings some more complicated game plans unstuck, and it is good to watch.

Who is below them?
They are probably last, bulldogs and them fight it out for bottom 2 depending upon the year.

Teams like Melbourne and Saints have rusted on supporters that still come out when they are doing well. I don't think I've ever met a footscray/bulldogs supporter in the real life, met a couple at least of all the other teams.

North supporters aren't used to winning so they are coming across quite badly in the last weeks.
The user name to post irony is too much. Not the brightest tool in the shed are you. North have had only one sub/par 5 win season in 35+ years.

Back