Connar

Team Captain
May 29, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fremantle AFLW Team.
Freo are looking to bounce back after shock defeat against Gold Coast and St Kilda are surprisingly 2-0 after Round 2. Following what unexpectedly happened to these two sides in Round 2, Fremantle by 20-30 Points.

Last edited:

Ross was having a good chuckle in last 1/4 against suns. It was like he was at the flicks. Strange.

Gold coast beating Freo wasn’t a shock to me. (I tipped them, and the rest of the card too 😉) after we narrowly beat them in round 1 I knew they would win a fair few games this year. They are well coached and very well drilled. If their GKA was better it would’ve been a flogging for Freo.

If Ross maintains last weeks forward line + Darcy in Ruck we should run rings around them. If not, should make for a good game .

Saints by 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit early for that call.

Gold Coast and the Saints have only played each other, then Gold Coast fell in against a team that travels like Fosters and St Kilda beat a team that don't gaf.

Fixture equalisation in full swing.

Probably right but will still be a close game IMO..

Head says freo but nothing gives me more joy that a Ross Lyon team posing a sub 60 score and getting beaten and embarrassed. Saints by 15.

Gold coast beating Freo wasn’t a shock to me. (I tipped them, and the rest of the card too 😉) after we narrowly beat them in round 1 I knew they would win a fair few games this year. They are well coached and very well drilled. If their GKA was better it would’ve been a flogging for Freo.

If Ross maintains last weeks forward line + Darcy in Ruck we should run rings around them. If not, should make for a good game .

Saints by 14
I just saw the teams being fielded.

Most importantly. I have seen the umpires chosen.

Andrew Mitchell, Dean Margetts and Leigh Fisher. Dean Margetts has links with West coast. Leigh Fisher is a former Saints player that Hates ross Lyon.

If that isn't a sign that the Saints should be favourites for this game. I don't know what is.

Yep, going to Throw another $100 on the saints at $3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back