Fremantle v Sydney - Rd 19, 2016 - 1:20 @Domain

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you had a golden chance to win it and you played like a pack of timid cats. Ross was to defensive, fantastic effort though, sending a club great off this way in his 350th.

"Played like a pack of timid cats"

Mate we couldn't kick straight. That's what lost us the game. We gave ourselves the chance but couldn't convert. Couple out on the full, a few missed behinds. You turn them into goals and we win the game. Simple.

We played a type of football that gave us a chance to win but couldn't convert in front of goals.

Goodbye for the next couple of weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 100 point belting is on here.

Lucky Ross Lyon is signed to a long term deal or they'd be calling for his head right now.

You really do love Ross and Fremantle don't you mate. Like a fly to s**t here you are.

Also here is a direct quote by you about Ross. The love is real mate, keep it flowing.

For all the criticism we cop for our playing style, I know quite a few other clubs would love to have a coach like Ross. I've heard a few West Coast supporters even talking about trying to get him to replace Worsfold next year. Too bad he is contracted to the Saints for the next few years.:D

Wouldn't want anyone else coaching us, love the professionalism and consistency he has brought to the club. He has the team playing a great team oriented brand of football. Will hopefully be coaching us for a long time yet.

Lol, you had a golden chance to win it and you played like a pack of timid cats. Ross was to defensive, fantastic effort though, sending a club great off this way in his 350th.
you know that there's a whole season plus finals that teams need to navigate before they get to the grand final, right?
I'd be pretty comfortable saying that being able to get your team into the position to challenge for a flag is harder to do than actually winning on the day. They were there on Grand Final day in 2013. Where was your team again?

K.Jack needs to stop burning his teammates. Look around you little clown. You have runners everywhere - yet you choose to hack it on the boot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back