Game Day Fremantle Vs Brisbane - Optus stadium 3:20 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bewley made some of his kicks count which is more than we could ask for really. Only 68 percent time on ground so he definitely has room for improvement.

The footage of the last stoppage they replayed was interesting with Pearce pointing at Ryan to push forward which ended up being very important.

Even if we lost that I'd say we played well, or at least tried to play with a better style. The run we were getting from half back is nothing like we had in the last few weeks - that's the biggest difference. Wilson and B. Hill were fantastic. They need to do that every week

Most celebrated point I’ve ever seen

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some mates of Tony Locket might have something to say about that, but yeah, it was sweat.

Was a nice kick too, thought it had gone through as a goal at first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo defence shifted after Q1 and they lost their cheapies out the back. We just burned it going forward. Harris Andrews is very clever.

The back 6 tidied themselves up a lot after a loose start. They all had good games in the scheme of things. The fwd of 50 play looks so random, but, for the most part, the back half has always looked fairly well organised.

Really it was just a few brain farts and unlucky moments and an inability to control the centre clearance that gave Bris a run of goals in the 3rd. The back half itslef did their job in terms of stopping.

Holy **** Fyfe , "we need more depth, it can't just be David , Walters and myself all the time" not sure the captain should be saying that out loud

Got no problem with it. Especially as the rest of the quote was “and we got that”

See I'm one of the people that disagrees here. He gets double teamed every week. We would not be in the 8 coming to the half way point without him here. He is 9 games in and you can see his passion for the club already. Taking 2 defenders off the other forwards is massive and helps more that people imagine
How long can Hogan survive not doing his job in the forward line?

It's sad because it's all between his ears...we know he's good but seems to have a mental curse on himself

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both teams played one of their best games. Was an arm wrestle

Hats off to both clubs
Even if we lost that I'd say we played well, or at least tried to play with a better style. The run we were getting from half back is nothing like we had in the last few weeks - that's the biggest difference. Wilson and B. Hill were fantastic. They need to do that every week

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How long can Hogan survive not doing his job in the forward line?

It's sad because it's all between his ears...we know he's good but seems to have a mental curse on himself

I so want him to find his mojo again, not just for Freo, but for himself

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back