Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fremantle' started by lw11, Mar 10, 2017.
Post your thoughts in here
(Log in to remove this ad.)
logue super goal
mundy back looking fresh
midfield generally looked good at times
If Cam doesn't have a nickname yet, I nominate "yeah yeah"
We have found a 10 yr ruckman.
My god Fyfe looks exceptional.
'He'll never make it back to his best, too injury prone'
Need subtitles for families pressers
Carlton are disgustingly shit.
We weren't much better.
Hopefully it's a tiredness thing because our method is hopeless.
So few good passages of play.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A big positive from tonight/the JLT series has been our recruits (Hammer, Billy, Cam and Darcy) have all improved our side.
Thought Griffin played his best game in years.
When Ibbo intercept marks and takes the first option, he's elite. Otherwise he can look real bad real fast.
Always good to win.
Few good signs but really Carlton are terrible so I think they made us look good when we weren't.
Cam was good in that he actually played like a forward.
It felt like we were handballing it way to much.
Winning is good.
(1) Ibbotson had a good game and has probably booked himself a spot against Geelong.
(2) Griffin will get first shot at the ruck / forward role
(3) McCarthy did some promising things
(4) Langdon looks like he will be a best 22 for the year.
(5) Honestly I don't get Weller back and Blakely forward.
Thoughts after the game
- Cam McCarthy kicking a handy bag of 6 is such a beautiful thing to watch even if it is just a preseason game.
- Fyfe was outstanding and it didn't even look like he was giving his all.
- Logue didn't look out of place at all and how about that kick from outside 50. Hope he gets consistent games throughout the year. Love the look of him.
- Neale, Hill, Mundy, Ibbotson all had solid games.
- Need to tighten up the screws in defence, Dawson was alright but a couple dumb free kicks against always frustrates.
- Blakely needs to tidy up his kicking and rinse the butter of his fingers. Too many fumbles and shanks from him but aside from that he played a good game. Playing more forward might have put him off.
- Griffin's playing well and taking marks which is a massive deal. Hope he stays in form throughout the season.
- Ballantyne's injury
Didn't see the game but can someone tell me if Weller is Crozier Mk2?
- Cam Mc proving why GWS didn't want to let him go
- Nat Fyfe
- Ed Langdon
- Igbo - Thought he was alright
Probs some more in here
- Absolute gutter shit entries into the fwd 50
- Carlton are so terrible I am about to chuck my life savings on them never winning a game...ever again for the remainder of recorded ******* history
- 1 tackle for Weller - needs to show more
- Ballas injury
Logue - He looked very out of place tonight. He needs a lot of work. Logue looked like me when I am wearing shoes which are too small for me: Very uncomfortable. Logue needs a lot of work, but so did Neo in the Matrix and he ended up defeating Agent Smith so maybe Logue defeats Suban at the end of the year???
IMO he's a faster sprinter but Crozier's a better mark. Comparing disposal efficiency is hard to judge.
I liked the bit of agro shown early, few players let Carlton know about it after Fyfe got caught HTB. The Cats and Hawks always protect their stars.
I mean as in having all the skills to burn but not coming on as one would like?
I was surprised by how well McCarthy went. Just a natural forward. Shame for you guys GWS stiffed you in '15 as part of a dick swinging contest.
What is also a shame is that he won't play alongside Pavlich.
Sunshine I'm pretty sure.
There's something about the way Cam is on his legs that reminds me of MJ. Sure pegs.
HAHAHA prone to breaking his leg. His leg is failing him and it just gives way lol.
How could I forget. He's definitely awkward to watch when being interviewed. Entertaining but he's like a kid; talks fast and I don't think there's a filter there.
Love brad hill. Looks to create every time he gets the footy. Teammates let him down a few times
Oh right. Nah I think he's coming along nicely as a third year player IMO, I reckon he has the most talent out of all our third year players, just needs to keep up the work rate. Should hold his spot this year unless injury.