Game Day Fremantle vs Carlton - Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top end draft picks has done wonders for Carlton
Sydney eagles crows no top end picks good culture good mentality and premierships
I agree with draft picks part but the rest mate is wacko. Sydney Cola, WC tainted cup tainted ceo, Adelaide proggresive teams or whatever it was called. ????

Not his style. Much more likely he would have reinforced what they were doing right, and what the game plan is, and to back themselves in to play their role to achieve that.

Ross is actually well known for his sprays. The players still joke that Spurr was told he was delisted at half time of his first game for us. It's very much his style.

I've been one of lyon's strongest supporters but lose to Carlton today, and even i can see he won't be coming back from that. Could play out within a week after heavy media scutiny or by season end post board review but remaining support will be all gone
Now that Ross is keeping his job, can we talk about the other elephant in the room, Carlton's uniform? Seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top end draft picks has done wonders for Carlton
Sydney eagles crows no top end picks good culture good mentality and premierships
Four of west coast's top half players have a combine draft pick total of 13.

Shepard being the latest drafted of the four.
Nic Nat #2
Gaff #4
Kennedy #4
Shep #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back