Preview Fremantle vs Essendon, Optus, Saturday 17/08/2019 @ 6.10PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning and losing aside.
This is possibly the second last game of the year and we won't be seeing this group play together much ever again so let's try and enjoy what's left of this season.

If you don't follow another sport or unless you get more enjoyment out of trading and drafting periods than actual games the offseason sucks so at the very least get some enjoyment out of this. Watch a specific player and get enjoyment out of small bits of development or improvement.

2 games left possibly, another season done, another year nearly over. Hard to be dwelling on the doom and gloom when you follow a sport for the enjoyment.

Winning and losing aside.
This is possibly the second last game of the year and we won't be seeing this group play together much ever again so let's try and enjoy what's left of this season.

If you don't follow another sport or unless you get more enjoyment out of trading and drafting periods than actual games the offseason sucks so at the very least get some enjoyment out of this. Watch a specific player and get enjoyment out of small bits of development or improvement.

2 games left possibly, another season done, another year nearly over. Hard to be dwelling on the doom and gloom when you follow a sport for the enjoyment.
I enjoy off-seasons. Optimism high. If we aren’t trade premiers, then we’re draft kings. We’re burning up the tracks. We have a shiny new toy killing it in the intraclub match. No disappointment for 4-5 months.

I get to see Essendon top 4 on ladder predictors. Everyone is on the same points. 17 other clubs failed like us. Pretty chill if you ask me.

Then the pesky JLT gets in the way.

I think we will be in this for the first half only to lose by about 8 goals, bringing our loss aggregate over 3 games to over 200 points. Season done. Goodbye Woosha.

I think we will be in this for the first half only to lose by about 8 goals, bringing our loss aggregate over 3 games to over 200 points. Season done. Goodbye Woosha.

I dont think Freo have the firepower to do that.

But I agree they will win comfortably.

Will be 30 odd points while never feeling close.

Z.Clarke will jump over Sandilands and break even in the ruck dual
Langford (191cm & 90kg) will own Fyfe (190,92kg)
Saad off the back of Achilles issues will keep Walters goalless
Fantasia will play like he is not injured and kick 4+ golas (more than he has in his last 6 games)
We will win

P.S. - I have been smoking weed this morning... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Z.Clarke will jump over Sandilands and break even in the ruck dual
Langford (191cm & 90kg) will own Fyfe (190,92kg)
Saad off the back of Achilles issues will keep Walters goalless
Fantasia will play like he is not injured and kick 4+ golas (more than he has in his last 6 games)
We will win

P.S. - I have been smoking weed this morning... :)
and suffered a concussion it seems...

We're playing 8 KPP's, which feels a tad tall to me. Half expecting Hurley out and D Clarke in.
Doubt it, certainly hope not. Hurley is much more than just a marking a tall type defender. Why have Zerk as emergency then? Clarke is emergency in case Hepp doesn’t come up I’d imagine

The Langford bashing annoys me, He's shown more than Clarke, Zaharakis and McGrath the past 2 weeks quite easily as well.

Clarke has been pretty bad these past 2 weeks, his poor kicking is really starting to hurt us, his best kick went 50 meters in the wrong direction.

No one league wide is gifted games like Zaharakis, and McGrath has picked his moments when to go this past fortnight and it's now noticeable, I still wouldn't have dropped him but he should be on notice.

What type of player is Ham?
Against Sydney he ran 15kms for 5 possessions. So at one possession for every 3 kms he’ll have run a marathon if he gets 14 possessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back