Fremantle vs Geelong - AFL Rd 1, 2017 - 4:40 @DS

ShockersBoy11

Senior List
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Arsenal, Scorchers
Tipped Freo which will hopefully bring me to 4/9 this week. Come on boyz let's start the year with a bang and * the DangerWood Cats.

igon value

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
He looked comfortable at AFL level and more importantly it was another option for a threadbare forward line.
Pfft.

He played six games at the tail end of last year in a side that's lost five of them.

His best performance was three quick goals early in a 100 odd point to GWS.

igon value

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
This build up sucks arse. Geelong and Freo have had a pretty great rivalry over the past 5 years with no love loss between the teams yet this seems to count for nothing more than Nat Fyfe v. Dangerfield :rolleyes:
Most of the players involved in that rivalry are gone.

Killer Kowalski

Team Captain
Mar 25, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No issue with that young girl walking out next to Fyfe as they went towards the banner but then the scene changed to a general view. The tv image then went back to Fyfe and the young girl was running next to Fyfe and he nearly bumped into her as the team was warming up.
Ok I get she is excited and people want to see young kids out there but after the team crosses the banner all the extras should get out of the way.

Imagine if Fyfe slipped and broke his ankle or she fell and he trampled on her with his boots.
This is where touchy feely stuff has crossed the line

dcutter

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting game but I reckon the dockers might nail this.

So far the opening round has seen some high scores.
For a team with a poor forward line that traditionally struggles offensively, someone will need to step up you would think.

dockers by 15

Back