Status
Not open for further replies.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah I know no one wanted to start this thread but the game is like.... 50 minutes away.

For me I'll be in Fremantle enjoying the gorgeous weather and eating deep-friend Seafood. Will tape and watch the match after, and hopefully, some of our fresh fish avoid the avoid the hook and roam free.

Geelong by 60-100pts.

Darcy to go orright.

Expecting an old fashion flogging here but will be happy to see some good ball movement, young lads to take it on and Darcy to follow up the tap and take it on too.

I've got a nasty feeling about this game and I'm expecting an absolute shellacking for the ages.

All I'm asking for is 4 quarters of effort and some semblance of a game plan today.

I'm also asking for no injuries and for the team to actually turn up in the first quarter.

Geelong by 66+ and anything less would be a victory of sorts for Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong will get out to about 10 goals, take their foot off in the last, we'll get some cheapies and they'll win by ~40 points. Normal vitriol toward Suban, Sheridan, our ball movement out of the back line and long bombs in 50.

how many will Geelong kick before we get on the board? I'm guessing 6-8.
It will be one of those freezing days with a gale and they'll kick with it and it won't come past the centre for the first 20 minutes.

Freo paying $11. Line is 60 points. Probably still take the over.

Couldn't care less about the result as long as it's not an absolute flogging.

More interesting in seeing Logue, Deluca, Cox & Darcy all play well. Hopefully we can snare a rising star nom or 2 in the next few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back