Game Day Fremantle vs Geelong - Simonds Stadium 11.10AM WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who is the person responsible for playing Spurr?

You're dreaming if you think coaching was responsible for been close. Geelong dominated us and the only master class was Ballas taking out Selwood.

Yeah, let's play all those other useless players we've dropped.

They were always going to come back. Experience and better set up. Dangerfield got on top. We didn't have Fyfe to counter that.
Blakely across half back was a real treat. Weller is absolutely brilliant, he has improved every single week this season.
Darcy. Darcy. Wow. He's a natural. I'd play him and Sandi next week. Tabs as full forward and Kersten- GTFO. Useless past two rounds.

What an embarrassment that purple franchise is. Just fold and go back to the WAFL and save yourself the humiliation.
Absolutely no class from this Geelong flog. Mods, please give this guy a holiday so he can reassess his life choices.

"Ah well" says Jimmy, and he's seen some scrappin'.

I just knew it was going to happen. Would have been so nice to have kicked that last goal.

Ross Lyon loves Spurr and picks him each week. So you actually can blame him. The players were turning it over because everyone is in defense and not up the ground to kick to. They were fine in the first half.

Change the record mate.
You were pretty quiet when the team was up and we were running.

We stopped running, options to kick to dried up. Young players got overwhelmed by pressure and we folded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an embarrassment that purple franchise is. Just fold and go back to the WAFL and save yourself the humiliation.

At least you had the guts to post under your normal username and cop a ban, unlike that coward with the Swans alt account earlier.

A young side getting overrun isn't disastrous...but against a side with one on the bench it's hard to feel much pride.

Really, really poor.

You must be joking!
You are a turd.
Piss off and follow another team if you can't see how well kids played today.
Go and eat a bag of dicks.

What the hell was Sheridan doing at the end there?

Acres of space in front of him to lead up at Weller and he stands behind his man in the goalsquare hailing a ******* taxi.
I understand why Weller passed it. But I would have rather he have taken the shot on, Sheridan isn't exactly a player you would back to win that contest.

Yeah it's definitely the coaches fault that a team playing 9 players under 50 games, including 2 playing their first game, got overrun by an experienced Geelong line up.

Ross undoubtedly needs to keep working to allow us to play the football we've shown we're capable of, and our forward structure needs to be fixed. But when you make statements like "Ross lost that game at half time" it just confirms you as an ignorant flog.

Or just brave enough to have a strong opinion. We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 21 points in a half of footy is not acceptable and it's a well known fact that Ross loves to defend a lead.

Eh. Geelong are supposed to be a premiership contender and they serve up that at home. Yeah, nah. Delusions of grandeur.

I was really really annoyed with Logue in that 4th. Completely killed two D50 exits where he had done the hard work to get free then either panicked a bit or was already thinking where he was going to kick it. Obviously you have to take those moments with young kids - if he takes those we're away twice. I think it's something to keep in mind though when we are focusing on playing the kids. In many cases they will be better than your spudcliffes. But they'll also get overwhelmed and do something like that.

You must be joking!
You are a turd.
Piss off and follow another team if you can't see how well kids played today.
Go and eat a bag of dicks.

Lol. Go pick up your toys and put them back in the pram.

We threw away a near-certain win. I'd rather not accept performances like that, no matter how well the kids played in parts.

Reckon a lot of you are off the mark here. Coming within 2 points of a top 4 side at their home ground with the youngest side we've put on the park this year and minus our best player is an incredible effort.

Before the game half of you just wanted signs. We got that in droves but now the world is crashing down because we didn't get the points in a season where we aren't even close to challenging?

Change the record mate.
You were pretty quiet when the team was up and we were running.

We stopped running, options to kick to dried up. Young players got overwhelmed by pressure and we folded.

Exactly, we stopped running after half time. They had one on the bench, we were fresh and yet all our players flooded our defense. That's not how the modern game is played and it's proven to not work anymore.

And I wasn't ******* quiet, I loved the way we played the first half. It's after half time that was pathetic.

Reckon a lot of you are off the mark here. Coming within 2 points of a top 4 side at their home ground with the youngest side we've put on the park this year and minus our best player is an incredible effort.

Before the game half of you just wanted signs. We got that in droves but now the world is crashing down because we didn't get the points in a season where we aren't even close to challenging?

Two best players. Otherwise, agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back