Game Day Fremantle vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We lost but players played the heart out and were out on their feet. Was a tough loss but we weren’t that ugly

* me. That was shithouse. We play Lobb, Tabs, Hogan and McCarthy and so, so many times today we kicked long to Schultz, Colyer, Walters and at one point Brayshaw.

In the crucial last kick in to win the game and we have McCarthy vs 5 GC tall defenders!

Seriously shocking coaching Freo.

Schultz has been fine. He been competitive. Conca. Meh
Colyer has been poised and kicking well

Agree, but Schultz plays a position where he has to take those crumbing play on type chances he found. He should have had a couple of goals to his name - which likely means a win for us BTW (not that it's on him, but you know ...)

What I will say, is both have a lot more poise than Balla, but they also don't have that manic pressure that might have helped today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't looked at the stats but feels like they dominated the contested marking and contested ball...we could get near it or connect properly up the ground.

Healthy dose of reality. The pre-game arrogance was completely unfounded.

We aren't very good and while last week was a pleasant surprise, we need to eradicate performances like these if we're going to move forward.

WE have too many committing to the contest. Gold Coast actually been on the outside, waiting to spread. Smart.
Fyfe should be the only one going in, rather then Brayshaw, Langdon, Tucker all at once.

Spot on. I think it tidied up a bit later in the game, but our organisation around the contest was a mess. Just too much ball watching from what I could tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back