Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
How the hell do we lose to a ******* rabble like Gold Coast, disgraceful

Nah mate someone said we’re ok and Gold Coast are just playing better.

* em. The effort was s**t from the start. Complete and utter s**t

Trailed to the ball, GC always ran harder, our defence was ******* hopeless. Wilson and Pearce need to get over themselves and actually play. Wilson in particular was soft as a vindaloo s**t

Apr 5, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
That was Lyons game plan from last year. In the first quarter when Taberner marked wing/half forward - nobody forward to kick to - I thought oh not this s**t from past years . We were players behind the ball at 10mins into the first quarter.

Seriously Lyon has a perverse obsession with defense. Where was the fast movement, where were the low entries into the forward line. THIS is Ross Lyon football not last week. In 2015 we had a couple of games like last week in the first 6 weeks then it turned into this s**t for the remainder of the season.

trentjac

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
The effort simply wasn’t there. GCS were hard at the ball and we were waiting on the outside when it was there to be won. A very s**t loss

why Was McCarthy back to FF when he played so well at CHF last week?

schnoods

Club Legend
May 21, 2012
Warn(a)bro
AFL Club
Fremantle
Langdon had a shocking final 5 minutes.

Looks like our hurried high ball down the line from the back line is well and truly back.

heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
Lol at all the melts we are a young team still building with new players staring to gel and everyone is melting. As fyfe said himself it’s going to be a up and down year with the team. We are building a team and it’s not going to be a over night thing to be a gf side.

heypenny

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2006
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Gold Coast were very impressive and expect them to be tough to beat on their home deck.

Disappointing however and a big reality check for the team.

Great game from Hill - and solid performances from Colyer, Tabs, McCarthy and Fyfe.

Happy with Hogan’s performance especially in the middle. He was forcing a contest/congestion which was previously not there.

Need another a small forward- I know it’s his second game but not convinced Shultz is ready.

Our young players really struggled today - Brayshaw, Banfied and Darcy. Cerra was good but that turnover in the last was critical.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
We played Darcy and Brayshaw in the middle for two and a half quarters and got slaughtered.

Something like that. Stuck with a losing combo in the middle for too long - not that we had a lot of options.

But it's work rate among other things, thought we woke up in the 3rd before running out of puff in the last. But first half especially, looked like 3/4 of the team were all on valium.

maka

All Australian
Jan 15, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lol at all the melts we are a young team still building with new players staring to gel and everyone is melting. As fyfe said himself it’s going to be a up and down year with the team. We are building a team and it’s not going to be a over night thing to be a gf side.

Been our excuse for 20+ years, I’d write it in my melt diary but it seems like the same excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back