Game Day Fremantle vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, last week must have not been Ross Lyon football eh, only thing is it looked like he coached last week or did the players just ignore him for the whole game and do their own thing?
Same coach, but different game plan. We were very defensive today with no forwards in the forward line (apart from a small versus 3 GCS defenders) Our talls were we’ll up the ground and we played behind the ball all day.

I just want to see high attacking, high scoring football. Better to lose that way than what we dished up today

Same coach, but different game plan. We were very defensive today with no forwards in the forward line (apart from a small versus 3 GCS defenders) Our talls were well up the ground and we played behind the ball all day.

I just want to see high attacking, high scoring football. Better to lose that way than what we dished up today

How long you peddling that story, read up on ole Gunnar and see what a good coach can achieve, guy has been in charge 9 seasons now? We made one premiership and now are going backwards fast, not many people get this many opportunities be what 4 straigh finals misses if we miss again?
We are going backwards fast? Please explain.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m lost for words we can make all the excuses we want the facts are the players were pathetic , and the coaching on game day was pathetic.

How do you go from putting a display like we did last week to that performance I just watched.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post away, because next week if we beat St Kilda you will have your torches and pitchforks back in the shed waiting for the next Freo loss.
So predictable but so sad.
Saint Kilda another bottom 4 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back