Game Day Fremantle vs GWS Saturday 2.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the first quarter and it was impressive. Is are fitness really that poor. What did lyon do off season, he has admitted to under training. But serous wouldn't there fitness improve as the season went on (

It's amazing how the same pattern has come out in the last 3-4 games. It's like clockwork. We play with speed and confidence for a quarter, maybe a bit of the 2nd, then check out for the day. I mean one ******* 1/4 ... that's not fitness, that's something mental surely.

Let's put this in perspective, we had 4 goals on the board halfway through the first quarter.

So we've kicked 1 goal in 3 full quarters of footy.

And now even Mundy is copping it from the GWS players about being too soft at it.

Just what you want to see from the captain.

More perspective - We finished on top of the ladder last year. Now in less than 12 months we're getting absolutely hammered every week, home and away.

There is no way Ross can say anything positive in the press conference after this, would really love for him to give an old school "Malthouse" spray, not talk in riddles and put everyone on notice

It's crazy how often we tackle other players for them to still find a target by hand or foot, yet the slightest bit of pressure on our guys and they just stuff it up completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I think about it, the more I feel it's just a fitness and confidence issue. We're static at half back because no one can get seperation from their man and make a decent lead. I wonder what it'd look like if lyon coached gws

The difference is a lot more than fitness and confidence. It's everything. Kicks missing targets, fumbling in the clinches. Tackles that have about the same strength as wet newspaper. Just then, Spurr took a mark and handballed to a stationary Sheridan. Miffed, he just gave it straight back to him. Why handball to a player that's still? It's brainless, especially from a senior player.

Probably the most incompetent offensive performance in an AFL game in the last 20 years, I cant see the game, is it raining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back