Game Day Fremantle vs Richmond - Bennell's Back Baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!...Game Day thread is up :)!!!
We will get smacked I think...but funnier things have happened.
Richmond would love to jump back to 4th, so I can see them piling on the pressure.
Hoping at least our young-un's can continue to show their value.
Richmond by 38 points :(

Plenty to watch for:
- Hughes/Ryan/Weller/Logue continual development. Will be interesting how they go against their speedy smalls.
- Hopefully Nyhuis joins them down back.
- Darcy v Nank. Tough battle
- Tabs/McCarthy/Cox tall trio.
- Fyfe v Dusty
- S Hill getting back to his best.
- Deluca getting some time in the midfield.
- Some bloke called Bennell.

Weather's fining up and we get to take our Harley out for its first spin (shakka brah).

Speaking with my Richmond supporting mate last night, they're pretty worried about this match as these are the types of matches they're used to losing.

Freo by 84 point, Harley 20 disposals, 6 goals.

Pretty shattered I won't have time to watch Harley return today.

Hopefully he puts in a solid performance and comes out unscathed.

As an aside, why are there seemingly so many Fremantle supporters with the Dion Woods photo?

Plenty to watch for:
- Hughes/Ryan/Weller/Logue continual development. Will be interesting how they go against their speedy smalls.
- Hopefully Nyhuis joins them down back.
- Darcy v Nank. Tough battle
- Tabs/McCarthy/Cox tall trio.
- Fyfe v Dusty
- S Hill getting back to his best.
- Deluca getting some time in the midfield.
- Some bloke called Bennell.

So, the whole Freo team then? :p

I'll keep an eye out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And for those going to the game today don't be afraid to destroy the stadium after the game is finished.
I remember that finals weekend when we played (Melbourne I think?) on the Friday night and the Eagles played someone the next day and Dockerland posted a printable "Eagles Suck" handbill and encouraged everyone who went to our game to stick one of them on the chair in front.
Absolutely brilliant practical joke. The outrage made the Worst and lit up the PeeRRRRR callback.

And for those going to the game today don't be afraid to destroy the stadium after the game is finished.

I've attached C4 and a device to the seats after the game so the Eagles supporters will have to relocate their last game to Melbourne.

Actually I haven't but it would make for an interesting melt on the flogs board.

Got tickets for me bro n cousins but I've got me son's final game game today:( all season freos played when we play...damn fixtures

Got tickets for me bro n cousins but I've got me son's final game game today:( all season freos played when we play...damn fixtures
Who's more important to you? Your son, or Bennell (the answer is Bennell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back