Podcast Fremantle vs Richmond Round 8 Podcast ft Allikat & Joelsyt

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I come in peace, and with a gift!

I run the Podcast on the Richmond board and we do a weekly show with various posters on as guests, and often we will get opposition posters on to give more of a balanced view on the game.

Tonight I was lucky enough to be joined by your esteemed mod, Allikat and joelsyt from the Richmond board for a great podcast!

On tonights episode we discussed:

-Both our Round 7 games
-The shocking non holding the ball and 50m paid in your game
-Umpiring in general
-The Gary Ablett tribunal decision
-The 3 things we learnt from Round 7
-Preview of our big game coming up this weekend

It was a pretty well balanced episode and Freo get a good amount of air time so it is well worth a listen.

To be honest, all 3 of us tipped Freo to win ha ha.

Huge thanks again to Allikat and joelsyt for coming on!

You can have a listen on the below link:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17857604

Thanks for having me! It was a lot of fun having a chat with you guys tonight. Hopefully I don't sound like a dill.

And sorry to Alex Pearce for forgetting to mention his 50th game this week. I even had written down Mudd 's quote "Maybe the reason all our forwards are spuds is due to Alex crushing them at training and destroying their confidence".

You would be surprised at how many times a topic has been discussed on the podcast for it to then appear in main stream media the next day!
Crazy! Almost like they're complete hacks that steal other people's content

Interesting listening guys,
Conca in the derby when he gave away that goal at the end of the third, easily made him worst on ground

Hi all,

I come in peace, and with a gift!

I run the Podcast on the Richmond board and we do a weekly show with various posters on as guests, and often we will get opposition posters on to give more of a balanced view on the game.

Tonight I was lucky enough to be joined by your esteemed mod, Allikat and joelsyt from the Richmond board for a great podcast!

On tonights episode we discussed:

-Both our Round 7 games
-The shocking non holding the ball and 50m paid in your game
-Umpiring in general
-The Gary Ablett tribunal decision
-The 3 things we learnt from Round 7
-Preview of our big game coming up this weekend

It was a pretty well balanced episode and Freo get a good amount of air time so it is well worth a listen.

To be honest, all 3 of us tipped Freo to win ha ha.

Huge thanks again to Allikat and joelsyt for coming on!

You can have a listen on the below link:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17857604

Good job Michaels. Like your style, good quality presenting.

Allikat, There's rumors all over BF that you're starting a BF dockers pod. Just sayin' it's what I've been reading. ;)
haha it is something i'd love to do but i don't have anywhere near the time at the moment. Maybe next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back