Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Glorious day for footy and happy Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful women driving their children to training, to game day, for cooking and cleaning after us, for giving us life advice, to listen to us and all the s**t we have going on in our lives, telling us everything will be ok (because 99/100 it is) and for all of the unconditional love you give to us.

Freo to win by 19 points.

Last edited:
Glorious day for footy and happy Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful women driving their children to training, to game day, for cooking and cleaning after us, for giving us life advice, to listen to us and all the **** we have going on in our lives, telling us everything will be ok (because 99/100 it is) and for all of the unconditional love you give to us.

Freo to win by 19 points.

Predictions
BOG: Hogan, in a breakout game
Most possessions: Fyfe
Goals: Hogan
Tackles: Blakely
Tomorrow’s headline: Emergency: Dockers abuse rules to beat injury ravaged tigers

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!
Super excited about this game. After the belting they gave us last May, I am hoping for a bit of revenge. They say revenge is a dish best served cold...12 months is long enough :)
Hopefully our forward entries click. Hopefully the forwards mark the ball. Hopefully the forwards kick straight!
We should win at home against an undermanned Tigers team.
Us by 27 points.
Tabs with 5. Matera and Hogan with 3 each.
Fyfe 3 Brownlow votes

We should win this in a canter, Tigers are crippled by injuries. Still a good side but with nearly all their stars out and Dusty well down on form from his Brownlow year, there are no excuses.

How we play is important, looking for four quarters and strong across all lines.

Great day to go to the footy, perfect conditions.

Prediction: Cerra plays his best game for the year, 25 classy touches and a goal.

No changes

No darcy, No Connor

Disappointing but we should still be easily good enough. I do hope that the passengers last week have been asked for a much better effort this week or they’ll find themselves dropped. There’s too much talent waiting to come in to carry players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have always lifted a gear or two when they play us in Perth for whatever reason (are we their grand final?) so it's a definite danger game, on paper we should win and win well but in reality it will probably be another tough slog for our boys with the winner being decided late in the contest.

carn Freo, prove me wrong and hammer these pricks. God knows we owe them a few beltings.

If we win it will be a close run thing mefinks, we struggle against teams that can block our run and they should still be able to do that regardless of personnel.

Very strange way to treat one of your better players, why bother even naming him.If we can't beat Richmond at home with all their outs then we are definitely not playing finals.

Freo by 24!
Let's everyone know he's breathing down their necks! Best to perform or you'll be outski next week.

I'm glad we haven't made any late changes. As much as i would love Connor to play, i don't think playing weird selection mind games makes us look all that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back