Preview Fremantle vs Sydney - 6:10pm, Saturday, 20 July, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Do our players practice falling over because holy hell they are good at it
Ive no stats to back this opinion up other than years of playing and watching sport.
Falling over is a direct result of lacking confidence or doubting your own ability to win in a given situation. Its like your brain says 'if I fall over, it will look to others that I tried really hard but couldn't do anymore because I fell over'. Its a sort of mental and physical get out of jail free card.
Yes it was slippery tonight, so surely you adjust??? Constant falling over is a sign you doubt your own ability to achieve the desired outcome.
I used to play cricket with guys who would fall over trying to take a catch.
Watch defenders who are clearly not as good as the forward fall over for no reason.
Happens all the time.

Strange game to watch , Swans took us on with h/balls through the middle and we almost hugged the boundary at times but both teams were inefficient when they had space to use. We were lucky Papley didn't hurt us more
They had so many good looks at us from the top of the 50 I'm still scratching my head how we won that one

Gotta love how we win and you guys are still finding a way to complain about the umpires. Are you ******* serious? We were lucky we didn't give up HTB in that last 30 seconds there. Just shut up and enjoy the damn win

Nah.

Not much of a win to enjoy. Also my Rosebury comment stands. Do you rate him as an umpire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back