Banter Fremantle Vs West Coast Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex is just running the water for Josh now...

qpy166r.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently, yes.
F#@ken lol
Soooooo as im just watching the footy shows this morning, a number of them have fyfe on, potentially ,9 votes so far...(and prob leading)has yeo been ,or close to BOG in more than 3 games this year so far????
Its a banter thread, not a wc fan boi wankfest thread

Ps maybe you could have a discussion with your alt ego shockers boy account on the subject to get someone to agee with you?...
Again lol

Anybody who thinks Yeo is in the same class as Fyfe even in a banter thread is a downright idiot.

Tell that to Tbonefreo:
We got the good Matera

There's a reason why I say "currently"; Yeo was better then Fyfe in 2017. This season remains to be seen (although Fyfe looks to be returning to his best, so is edging out Yeo).

F#@ken lol
Soooooo as im just watching the footy shows this morning, a number of them have fyfe on, potentially ,9 votes so far...(and prob leading)has yeo been ,or close to BOG in more than 3 games this year so far????
Its a banter thread, not a wc fan boi wankfest thread

Ps maybe you could have a discussion with your alt ego shockers boy account on the subject to get someone to agee with you?...
Again lol
Am guessing you haven't been watching the Freo games this year.
Or West Coast games

Brilliant how Fyfe has monstered the bottom 4 teams, truly inspirational.

(Banter threads aren't always 100% serious though...)

Tell that to Tbonefreo:

There's a reason why I say "currently"; Yeo was better then Fyfe in 2017. This season remains to be seen (although Fyfe looks to be returning to his best, so is edging out Yeo).

Brilliant how Fyfe has monstered the bottom 4 teams, truly inspirational.

(Banter threads aren't always 100% serious though...)
You're absolutely kidding yourself, Fyfe was below his best but he was definitely a more influential player than Yeo who played as a rebounding defender.
I'd take the 30th best midfielder before I took the 4th best rebound defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back