Coach Fremantle: where to now after Lyon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Next time Ross Lyon bullies a young journo about re-builds the retort is simple:

1. The Eagles re-built after the 2015 GF loss and won the flag in 2018. Under Simpson.
  2. The Bulldogs won the 2016 flag and have semi re-built by 2019. Under Beveridge.
So Ross. STFU. You aren't a super coach mate. Not even close.
Aren’t freo above Sydney on the ladder and beat them with a far less talented list?
As a member I think his time at freo is nearly done and the team has been frustrating to watch .
Can you explain to me why you seem so invested in s**t canning a bloke you don’t even know and is not involved in any of your clubs downsides besides taking the four points.

Aren’t freo above Sydney on the ladder and beat them with a far less talented list?
As a member I think his time at freo is nearly done and the team has been frustrating to watch .
Can you explain to me why you seem so invested in s**t canning a bloke you don’t even know and is not involved in any of your clubs downsides besides taking the four points.

1. We are in a genuine re-build after playing off in a GF in 2016.

2. We have played a younger side than Freo every week this season.

3. We have scored 1597 points this season (without Buddy).
    Freo have managed to score only 1512.

So you should be happy his coaching an opposition and not your team
Minor premiers in 2015 a year ahead in the rebuild and higher on the ladder missing 3 of our four best and only defenders and all 3 of our kpf clear out the rest of our dead wood at seasons end and go again
Just worry your own team it will improve your health

A younger side every week. Willing to put money on that? I'm willing to go through the archives of the year. Promise not to be biased :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a fair bit to work with at Freo.
Defenders: Hamling, Pearce, Ryan & Wilson are a good mix of tall/small, lockdown and rebound.

Midfielders: Fyfe, Blakely, Langdon*, B Hill*, S Hill*, Walters and hopefully Brayshaw, Cerra, Banfield and Sturt developing well with depth in Conca, Mundy and Colyer is more than solid. *= may leave through trade/FA.

Forwards: Hogan, Lobb, Taberner and B Cox means they are well stocked for KPFs if those guys can get their bodies right. McCarthy is a good medium-tall if he can get his head/body right. Crowden has shown a little bit as a small and Matera is another option in this area.

Darcy will also be a good ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back