Women's Footy Fremantle Women's Team

wayToGo_

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle

FREMANTLE

Kate Flood (Ireland)
: A strongly built forward, playing Gaelic football for Louth, Flood is expected to be a focal point in attack for the Dockers. Has also played premier-level soccer, can kick on both sides and has good pace.

Lindal Rohde: A netballer who has spent this winter playing for WAFLW side Subiaco, Rohde has impressed on the wing. Has clean ball skills and a strong game sense.

Aine Tighe (Ireland): Pronounced "on-ya", Aine will line up in the ruck for the Dockers, given their absence of talls and her height of 185cm. The Gaelic footballer from Leitrim moves exceptionally well for her size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Freo FC, Southern Stars
She’s super competitive, is Anya. A really good get.
Teeny tiny mild correction - it’s pronounced Onya. It’s one of those Gaelic things that look odd to predominantly English speakers with our weird and strange pronunciations for the spelling we have.

Áine = Onya

Otherwise I agree.

greatgatsby

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wash Nats, Swan Districts
Contrary to what the title of this article claims, you will not learn anything new at all:

Based on this article I think Lee Gaskin may have preferred a root canal over having to write it.
Yeah, can't say i had much Dockers AFLW knowledge going in, but I couldn't even find the brush!

PurpleThunder

Senior List
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Contrary to what the title of this article claims, you will not learn anything new at all:

Based on this article I think Lee Gaskin may have preferred a root canal over having to write it.
I love how it's an insight to say our top draft pick is the most likely to be our rising star.

Top Bottom