Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2020 #1 Team - Season Cancelled

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we can change our marquees. Be nice to have a ruck/forward seeing as though we seem to suck in that area. Although Janz looked good on the weekend.

Maybe we can change our marquees. Be nice to have a ruck/forward seeing as though we seem to suck in that area. Although Janz looked good on the weekend.
Janz had four handballs and no kicks or marks for the game. King beat her in the hitouts but Janz did well opposed to the back ups from Collingwood. Saying that she was upgrade in the ruck as at least there was some aggression in her play. Gets another shot.

I think Houghton can be the tall, did ok there when moved forward, needs to play a full WAWFL season to get some footy experience. (Although i fear its usefulness without some changes in the comp).

Bowers gets us a better midfield next season.
But tall stocks are very thin.

Anyone who doesn't really get the importance of the women's league needs to watch this (especially if you have a daughter/neice/etc)...

edit - https://programmed.com.au/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion/its-up-to-you for more info about it.

PS. I'm backing the girls in for a win today. If they can play like they did last week and be a bit more effective inside 50 I think they can get the job done. My buddy will also be the difference ;)

Yuk , can't kick , can't handball after good start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back