Toast Fremantle's 1st 2016 Rookie Draft Pick: Taylin Duman [Pick #3]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the intrusion but does anyone know if he is of Turkish extraction? Cant say I have heard "Taylin" very often but Duman is very turkish, means "smoke" as in fire not ciggys
Apparently his dad is from Turkey.

*Sorry didn't see the previous responses.

This has nothing to do with Taylin's footy ability but he comes across as a really good kid who interviewed really well. Hope he goes well, I am already on his side.

Have loved how all the recruits have all genuinely seemed delighted to be picked up by Freo. That wasn't always the case.
Yes, nothing wrong with a young guy facing up to missing out in the draft to then get a lifeline. Wonder if Balic had a touch of that too.

I knew it :) :).. thanks meima..
well now you all have a nickname for Taylin,,
"Smoky":cool:

All the best for you guys and Taylin... Aferin oghlum* means "well done son"

Could be a bit of a Rocky Road before we see if he can handle the Crunchie time of the AFL. He hasn't got the Curley Whirlie hair of Logue, but he should be worth his rookie priced Bounty. A couple of big preseasons and he'll be Cherry Ripe!

Just hope you don't watch him from the Top Deck.

He'll be a Marble-lous prospect.

He'll be Flakey early on which is understandable but should develop a bag of Twix.

I'll give myself some Time-Out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope you don't watch him from the Top Deck.

He'll be a Marble-lous prospect.

He'll be Flakey early on which is understandable but should develop a bag of Twix.

I'll give myself some Time-Out.

I'm not sure if anyone here watches The Office, but this just reminded me of that scene where Michael gives the lecture at Ryan's Business School...

latest

I'm still coming to terms with his first name, parents can be so cruel

Imagine if Freo recruited:

Judah Dundon.
Kyden Jarvis.
Jhdara Jones.
Darby Schilder.
Zyrak Smith.
Yarlalu Thomas.
Waisele Thomson.

Next year, there's Zephyr Jenkins.

Remove this Banner Ad