Toast Fremantle's 1st Rookie Pick: Matthew Uebergang

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he doesn't mind solo mid lane, wan't to see him roaming by lvl 6.

He needs to lvl a bit before he gets ganked in PvP. Maybe the club should have him powerlevel with Fyfe and watch how often his skills proc from the AoE

So the Wobbegamer's conquered Evergreen Terrace.

Now, he's gotta conquer not only Entertainment District, Springfield Dam and Nuclear Power Plant but Downtown and Springfield Gorge.

Each time, he's also gotta unlock other drivers.

Oh, and he's gotta complete missions along the way and then he'll be sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I downloaded LOL. I've learnt new terms like jungling and laning. I've played a variety of roles but....

This gaming platform was invented long ago. Warcraft 3 has customizable maps and a few clever souls made a couple of maps with the same gameplay as LOL. I'm sure Warcraft 3 weren't the first either.

Back in the day when people would pay to LAN, you could find a few of these maps at different places around Perth. Counter strike followed by some Warcraft 3 PVP, then a few games of hero only maps (like LOL) was fairly stock standard for a teenager in the late 90's early 2000's.

The only difference between this old school platform and LOL is runes. There were items that you could buy from stores in the map, there were about 20 heroes. You could melee, range or support. Jungling wasn't called jungling. It was called creeping. Jungling is a much much better name.

I'm in my early 30's. Probably too old to be trying a new game. My wife was less than impressed by my 5 hours of game play the last 2 days. But overall I'm dissapointed in the game. No single player campaign to teach you the ropes. Only 1 map to start, wih only 2(?) for the whole game.

The hero variety is superior, and yes it's free. But it feels like it's 10 years too late.

So I downloaded LOL. I've learnt new terms like jungling and laning. I've played a variety of roles but....

This gaming platform was invented long ago. Warcraft 3 has customizable maps and a few clever souls made a couple of maps with the same gameplay as LOL. I'm sure Warcraft 3 weren't the first either.

Back in the day when people would pay to LAN, you could find a few of these maps at different places around Perth. Counter strike followed by some Warcraft 3 PVP, then a few games of hero only maps (like LOL) was fairly stock standard for a teenager in the late 90's early 2000's.

The only difference between this old school platform and LOL is runes. There were items that you could buy from stores in the map, there were about 20 heroes. You could melee, range or support. Jungling wasn't called jungling. It was called creeping. Jungling is a much much better name.

I'm in my early 30's. Probably too old to be trying a new game. My wife was less than impressed by my 5 hours of game play the last 2 days. But overall I'm dissapointed in the game. No single player campaign to teach you the ropes. Only 1 map to start, wih only 2(?) for the whole game.

The hero variety is superior, and yes it's free. But it feels like it's 10 years too late.
Noob

OK well I'm I guess this is the time I break the news.

I don't play computer games. Never owned a play station or an X box. Never owned any console and probably never will.

I just don't enjoy it.

Computer games suck!
How we all survived to this point in our lives without this vital info is an unexplainable mystery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back