Remove this Banner Ad

Has No Rules

Team Captain
Mar 22, 2022
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
West Coast
He's smiling because deep down he knows it to be sooooo very true!

Sam Petrevski-Seton = Potato šŸ„”
Luke Edwards = Who?
Campbell Chesser = Could be something...
Brady Hough = lol
Xavier O'Neill = See above
Luke Foley = Delisted at the end of the season
Patrick Naish = Who?
Zane Trew = A Sandover Medallist in waiting
Jack Williams = Who?
Bailey J Williams = Excellent potential
Connor West = Cool haircut dude! Delist
Greg Clark = Who?
Callum Jamieson = Ummm, no
Hugh Dixon = Where have I heard that name before? Ahh yes, of course! He was thrown on the Fremantle scrapheap!
Luke Meadows = Did not even know he existed!
Isiah Winder = I like the cut of his jive!
Oscar Allen = Possesses serious forward craft!

Wow, what a potato show! This crop could win agricultural awards the land over!!

Every single freo supporter : what about us ? give us more attention !!!

same freo fans in a thread about freo: i'm going to obsess as usual about the Eagles

lol

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Every single freo supporter : what about us ? give us more attention !!!

same freo fans in a thread about freo: i'm going to obsess as usual about the Eagles

lol
Nice deflection. Read that list of names again, and tell me it's not a mix of C grade plodders and nobodies - besides Oscar Allen, that is.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Our young guys have to wait their turn to show their wares while theyā€™re jostling for spots against their premiership winning teammates :thumbsu:
Bahahaha, they have no wares to show. Even the most one-eyed supporter would admit that your youth is appalling. Just admit it. You don't have to be a faux tough guy 24/7 lol.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Bahahaha, they have no wares to show. Even the most one-eyed supporter would admit that your youth is appalling. Just admit it. You don't have to be a faux tough guy 24/7 lol.
Yeah, read your list. Dont think Iā€™ll be taking the opinion of anyone who thinks Luke Foley will be delisted anytime soon seriously thanks

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Yeah, read your list. Dont think Iā€™ll be taking the opinion of anyone who thinks Luke Foley will be delisted anytime soon seriously thanks
You mentioned one player. why not humour me, and expose your thoughts on the others? I'm the first to admit Fremantle somewhat botched their drafting between 2014 & 2015!!!

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
You mentioned one player. why not humour me, and expose your thoughts on the others? I'm the first to admit Fremantle somewhat botched their drafting between 2014 & 2015!!!
Iā€™m confident all of Foley, Allen, Luke Edwards, Harry Edwards, Jermaine Jones, Petrucelle, Waterman, Witherden and SPS will have long careers with us.

Too early to call but liked what Iā€™ve seen so far from Naish, Hough and Dixon

Oā€™Neill, Bailey Williams, Trew, Jamieson, Winder have been underwhelming so far overall

Not worth mentioning Chesser, Jack Williams, Bazzo - they havenā€™t even got started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Iā€™m confident all of Foley, Allen, Luke Edwards, Harry Edwards, Jermaine Jones, Petrucelle, Waterman, Witherden and SPS will have long careers with us.

Too early to call but liked what Iā€™ve seen so far from Naish, Hough and Dixon

Oā€™Neill, Bailey Williams, Trew, Jamieson, Winder have been underwhelming so far overall

Not worth mentioning Chesser, Jack Williams, Bazzo - they havenā€™t even got started
Yeah, we all know you're not short on misguided confidence hahaha. Long careers? Sure. Useful and productive careers...no.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Nice deflection. Read that list of names again, and tell me it's not a mix of C grade plodders and nobodies - besides Oscar Allen, that is.
Those comments on that group of players was some peak Freo, chip on shoulder, nuffie s**t.

I thought you lot watched all our games so you could melt over the umpiring and cheer our injuries? If you'd actually been paying attention, you'd realise just how stupid (as usual) the poster was by putting that together.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Those comments on that group of players was some peak Freo, chip on shoulder, nuffie s**t.

I thought you lot watched all our games so you could melt over the umpiring and cheer our injuries? If you'd actually been paying attention, you'd realise just how stupid (as usual) the poster was by putting that together.
I love the ridiculous arrogance of you, you insipid flog. You generalise in regard to an entire supporter base, and then proceed to label the previous poster stupid. Peak lack of self-reflection! I watch very few of your games, as I simply don't care enough about your team (as much as you wish I did haha).

Has No Rules

Team Captain
Mar 22, 2022
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
West Coast

That freo supporter is seriously unhinged.. best just ignore

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Already getting anxiety attacks over that Essendon/Carlton two week combo. Two teams that have had our number recently who we should have been able to beat.
Howā€™s the anxiety attacks going ?
The time has arrived šŸ˜

Sully90

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Howā€™s the anxiety attacks going ?
The time has arrived šŸ˜
Fever pitch mate. Although I notice alot of both Carlton and Freo supporters pessimistically claiming that both teams will be 3-3 after the next two weeks. Should be fun.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I love the ridiculous arrogance of you, you insipid flog. You generalise in regard to an entire supporter base, and then proceed to label the previous poster stupid. Peak lack of self-reflection! I watch very few of your games, as I simply don't care enough about your team (as much as you wish I did haha).
Yeah, we all know you're not short on misguided confidence hahaha. Long careers? Sure. Useful and productive careers...no.
Donā€™t watch our games but an expert on our list apparently :rolleyes:

The productive career line coming from a Freo supporter was the cherry on top!

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Well our board predicted freo mens side to make 3 prelims and a flag by 2025 right?

Or did that include the AFLW side too?
i hope it included the womens team - the men might want to make a final one of these years first and put a forward line together before coming out with those sorts of expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back