Prediction Fremantle's 2022 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Justin Longmuir arguably coach of the year right now with a few silly comments in this thread from pre season

So saints vs freo.

Round 2, saints won 9.11.65 to freos 8.7.55 In Perth.

Saints gave Freo a massive kick up the bum which lead to freo winning 6 in a row from rounds 3 to 8.

As I posted before the round 17 saints vs freo game.

Saints beat Carlton I docklands on the lead up to this game.

Freo survived a dangerous port side in WA. Freo had to travel too.

Saints had 8 days rest. Freo only had 6 days rest.

Saints dominant in that 1st half then just fell to water in the 2nd half.

Either Justin Longmuir is a solid coach or Freo has a solid squad.

I think it's a little bit of both

Round 17, Freo won 111-70.

So saints vs freo.

Saints gave Freo a massive kick up the bum which lead to freo winning 6 in a row from rounds 3 to 8.

Maniac, you're a great guy, but you have an unhealthy obsession with the St Kilda Football Club! :laughing: :laughing:

So saints vs freo.

You missed some key analysis here. We only won because of two key calls.

I agree on your last point. Longmuir, hopefully, will continue to improve. The squad, as long as they don't let this season go to their heads will improve. tough run home, if we win at home we finish 15+ wins.

How do you think you will go at the MCG if you play Geelong week one?
If freo finish 4th?

If we are talking about 100%?

60% chance cats will beat Freo by over 30 points.

25% chance cats will win by 1-29 points

15% Freo wins by 1-20 points

0% chance Freo Beats Geelong by over 20 points

Not gonna matter anyway.

Dockers will get 5th or 6th with a home final.

Collingwood and swans will get 3rd and 4th. Cats and demons get the other 2 top 4 spots.

Brisbane to get 5th or 6th

^ if Freo defeat WCE and GWS, finishing 4th is all dependant on 2 things imo.

1) Sydney vs Collingwood. Sydney would need to win their last 3 to stay above Freo. Potential loss to Pies and danger game vs Saints.

2) Brisbane vs Melbourne. Brisbane would need to win their last 3 to stay above Freo. Potential loss to Melbourne and danger games against Carlton and St Kilda.

As for a Freo final vs Geelong at the MCG. Freo have played their best footy away for most of the season and haven't seemed to let big games overraw them. If they can continue that through finals who knows. If they can at least be competitive as the youth get some invaluable finals experience I wouldn't be too upset.

Screenshot_20220807-015500_Flashscore AU.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Adelaide will beat them in Round 1, they also haven’t beaten Carlton in Perth since 2018 have lost the last 4 matches against the Blues.

Brisbane and Sydney at Paterson’s are also 50/50 games but I suspect the Lions and Swans will get the chocolates.

Looks like a tough draw to my eyes and could see the Dockers finishing surprisingly low eg 14th.
Boy oh boy, Wowee!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Really hope Sydney lose to Pies and Brisbane to Melbourne so we can finish 4th by defeating GWS.

I think Adelaide will beat them in Round 1, they also haven’t beaten Carlton in Perth since 2018 have lost the last 4 matches against the Blues.

Brisbane and Sydney at Paterson’s are also 50/50 games but I suspect the Lions and Swans will get the chocolates.

Looks like a tough draw to my eyes and could see the Dockers finishing surprisingly low eg 14th.
Went into a time machine

A lot of it will depend on how they recover from us putting them over our knee and spanking their bare bottom in R23, when they were still a live chance to play finals.

They may have been irrevocably Sharmaned.

No shame in that though of course.
Cooper Sharman..... Geeze

Excellent prediction 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back