Remove this Banner Ad

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
I honestly believe Peter Sumich got Sean Darcy and Darcy Tucker mixed up when he was talking about players leaving to join Geelong.

Tucker is out of contract and Freo are in no rush to sign him, I reckon he has options and Geelong are one of those.

I’d do Tucker for Clark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
I honestly believe Peter Sumich got Sean Darcy and Darcy Tucker mixed up when he was talking about players leaving to join Geelong.

I honestly believe Sumich gets his left and right shoes mixed up in the morning, so I think that's a distinct possibility.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle

Tucker is out of contract and Freo are in no rush to sign him, I reckon he has options and Geelong are one of those.

I’d do Tucker for Clark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are giving Sumich too much credit.

Why do they call him Onions? Do I even want to know?
my thoughts exactly, i feel extremely content with not knowing why lol
Courtesy of the Old Bull Young Buck podcast, it’s all Tabs’ fault apparently. Went to the gym together before having lunch afterwards, Tabs ‘didn’t let him’ shower before having lunch and then at lunch said he smelt like onions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I figured it had something to do with testicles or stench. Neither a great outcome.

imagine being Sheridan and having this chat with darcy, would love to see it

“It hurt me for a couple weeks because I pride myself on things like that and I remember (when I moved in with) Tommy Sheridan, that was his only question saying ‘you’ve got to get your hygiene up mate!’”

freodog

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
From that Podcast Darcy seems a ripping fella. You can tell he’s learned some strong principles from his parents both smart & hard working. All his siblings are high achievers.

His time at boarding school would have made him grow up to look after himself. Then to ho across the other side of the country do what he’s done already is impressive. Sandilands was obviously a huge role model for him.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
From that Podcast Darcy seems a ripping fella. You can tell he’s learned some strong principles from his parents both smart & hard working. All his siblings are high achievers.

His time at boarding school would have made him grow up to look after himself. Then to ho across the other side of the country do what he’s done already is impressive. Sandilands was obviously a huge role model for him.
Judging from the podcast boarding school had the opposite effect. Had to learn how to look after himself at Freo from Sandi and Sam Collins.

whoo.gif

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back