Toast Fremantle's 2nd 2016 National Draft Pick: Sean Darcy [Pick #38]

Remove this Banner Ad

I never really understood the logic behind the 'back to Geelong' stuff about Darcy. He's from Cobden which is far enough away that Geelong is only marginally closer than Melbourne itself, and that is where he went to school.
It'd be like being from Bunbury, playing colts for Peel but schooling at Hale, and then everyone expecting that later when you're over east your first preference in coming back would be Mandurah FFS.

Obviously I'm chuffed for the big fella...it was never in doubt in my mind.

My happiness is only marginally dwarfed by my glee at that tip-top *head being fundamentally wrong again.

Also primed for one hell of a contract if he continues on his current trajectory to 2024.

This is such a great signing though, colour me shocked all “noise” about him wanting out that Vic supporters were latching on to turned out to be horse s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carn Tim, die on your hill. Say he's definitely leaving in 2025.

At least the other known bullshitters like Cornes have the guts to stick to their guns.

Can you guys stop picking on Suma? With all that free space in his head cavity his info gets thrown around when he moves about and he sometimes always gets things mixed up. Rumour is that if you stand close to him you can hear the ocean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back