Toast Fremantle's 2nd 2016 National Draft Pick: Sean Darcy [Pick #38]

Remove this Banner Ad

Die Peter sumich
Hate to be that guy but ...
Comments like this s**t me like nothing else.

Hate a guy as much as you want ... call them out for getting things wrong or being bad at their job but publicly (and privately) calling for them to die is ridiculous.
The affect that can have on not just the individual but their loved ones is ridiculous... I can't imagine much worse than going online only to see people wishing my partner or my family were dead.

Whilst i recognise your comment is tongue-in-cheek and there's no malice intended - this thread and board is full of them and this just happens to be the one where I decided I've seen enough.

Here's hoping that we can do better as a board and make our forums a better place.

On SM-A217F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Comments like this sh*t me like nothing else.

Hate a guy as much as you want ... call them out for getting things wrong or being bad at their job but publicly (and privately) calling for them to die is ridiculous.
The affect that can have on not just the individual but their loved ones is ridiculous... I can't imagine much worse than going online only to see people wishing my partner or my family were dead.

Whilst i recognise your comment is tongue-in-cheek and there's no malice intended - this thread and board is full of them and this just happens to be the one where I decided I've seen enough.

Here's hoping that we can do better as a board and make our forums a better place.

Be as intolerant about a guy as much as you want ... but this is arrant woke nonsense and sums up all that is wrong with the way society is trending. Call them out for getting things wrong but other than that, assuming you have the sole use of a moral compass is ridiculous.
The affect that can have on not just the individual but their loved ones, and society generally, is ridiculous... I can't imagine seeing a much more ironic position - publicly chastising someone with no regard for their mental health and well being (despite that apparently being the prime motivation for posting)..

Whilst i recognise your comment is well meaning and there's no malice intended - this thread and board is full of them and this just happens to be the one where I decided I've seen enough.

Oh - and Peter Sumich? - we do not hold you in high regard around here.

Be as intolerant about a guy as much as you want ... but this is arrant woke nonsense and sums up all that is wrong with the way society is trending. Call them out for getting things wrong but other than that, assuming you have the sole use of a moral compass is ridiculous.
The affect that can have on not just the individual but their loved ones, and society generally, is ridiculous... I can't imagine seeing a much more ironic position - publicly chastising someone with no regard for their mental health and well being (despite that apparently being the prime motivation for posting)..

Whilst i recognise your comment is well meaning and there's no malice intended - this thread and board is full of them and this just happens to be the one where I decided I've seen enough.

Oh - and Peter Sumich? - we do not hold you in high regard around here.
Being clever doesn’t suit you.

Ease up on the social justice warrior stance there, mate. Sumich doesn't need you to be offended for him...

Ease up on the social justice warrior stance there, mate. Sumich doesn't need you to be offended for him...
What’s the social justice theme here? Not wanting people to tell others to go and die?

Doesn’t actually sound like social justice. Maybe just others wanting at least some base level of decency to our fellow humans in these football discussions? It wouldn’t be much of a discussion if we’re all telling each other to go and kill ourselves.

Maybe I’m out of line here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got Sandi vibes from Darcy yesterday, dominating at clearances like the big guy used to when at peak. Arguably better value for the long hoof forward too with even numbers ahead.

I love when he takes a pack mark and struts back

Where would he be selected if you did a redraft of 2016 right now?
I’d have to say top 5.
Mcluggage, Bolton, tom Stewart probably ahead of him. Luke Ryan would also be top 10 in hindsight.
Logue and Cox weren’t bad selections either.
Sensational drafting from Freo here.

Where would he be selected if you did a redraft of 2016 right now?
I’d have to say top 5.
Mcluggage, Bolton, tom Stewart probably ahead of him. Luke Ryan would also be top 10 in hindsight.
Logue and Cox weren’t bad selections either.
Sensational drafting from Freo here.
Agreed.

I have no doubt that he will be top 2-3 in the next five years.

We're pretty quick to kick heads when our drafting is s**t, but it's times like these we need to applaud the recruiters. Sean has been an exceptional pick and has been developed very nicely to boot.

- I'm looking at you Sandi -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back